Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
tumblr_mo8pbiGAdA1qfsliso1_1280.jpg

Skeptic: It's not even raining.
INTJ Noah: I'm going to make a boat.
Skeptic: But you can't really hold two of every...
INTJ Noah: Let's just build it and see.

John - either INFJ or INFP; his writting style is very poetic, underlying beauty, but it's also very argumentative, like Paul's writtings;

Paul - either INFJ or INTJ; in 2 Corinthians he speaks as being accused of being shy in person and bold in his wrttings; and it's also
the way he gives an argument....he starts by stating the conclusion first, and then explainig what he was actually saying;

Isaiah - INFJ

David - I think he was an ENFJ;

The sons of Core - they are definatly INFJs; their psalms are filled with beauty and wonder; they also have philosophycal musings in their psalms, very profound and deep;

Moses - typical INFJ; a bit shy, very tempered (quick temper), loner, " the meekest man on the earth", mercyful, smart;

What your opinion on the idea that Jesus is an INFJ?

My theory is that Jesus was an every type. He had to be someone who could relate to anyone so I think he had to be able to live the experience of every type. Now, if you're speaking of Christ in terms of the Trinity, I think God the Father is ESTJ, Jesus (the Son) is ISFJ or ENFJ, and The Holy Spirit was INFP or INFJ.

Reactions: isabellajay
Jesus is not a fixed state

Jesus is an attainment of the sephira Tiphareth. This is the sephira of the sun. It is also the heart chakra within which the energies of the higher and lower chakras are united

Jesus represents balance also of the male and female energies through the balance of chesed (compassion) and Gevurah (strength)

Tiphareth/Jesus is the point at which the force of God (Kether) transmutates into energy and matter enabling the creation of our physical realm

To pass beyond this a sacrifice is required as the transmutation of energy always requires something to end in order for something new to be created

So Jesus is on the macro level the creation of man in the cosmos symbolised as man hung on the cross of matter. On the micro level it is the inner process of the individual as they seek greater union with god

Above is the force of Kether (the father) and below is the form of Yesod (the holy spirit). Anyone looking to transcend the world of form must first pass through tiphareth: "No one comes to the Father except through me"

Jesus has links to the numbers of the sun: 6, 36, 111 & 666

The hebrew letter for 6 looks like a nail. The three nails which pin jesus to the cosmos of matter are the numbers 6,6,6

These are also sinisterly displayed on the front of an energy drink called 'monster' which presumably is refering to the anti-christ

But jesus is an embodiment of the attributes of the heart chakra: love, harmony, empathy, humanity and divine love

Last edited:

Like Framed said, I don't think Jesus was a specific type. If we take in count what the Bible says that He was the Son of God, with a divine and a humane nature, then I think He was all types in the same man. If one might think that Jesus was "a wise man" and other such titles that rejects the divinity of Jesus, then I think He would probably be an INFJ.
With regard to Jesus in Trinity, I think God is The Absolute, "God is that than which nothing greater can be conceived" . This means that a being who is absolute is not subject of cognitive processes and other such human experiences, because that being would be The Perfection in all its attributes.

muir, Are you trying to accuse Jesus of being that person whose number is 666? What about the number 7?

Care to expound on David?

Noah was a man of great faith; good with the hands.

Last edited:
Noah was a man of great faith; good with the hands.

I think because Noah had to make such major decisions which affected all of humanity, as much as it is stereotypical, it would be easy to stereotype him as ENTJ or ESTJ. However, when I think of his inner struggle to follow God's command, and how he had to stand against a lot of people who did not agree with him or who thought he was mad, I can't imagine him or most people in any case feeling good about leaving so many people behind before entering the ark with this family. But a Feeler would struggle with the decision more. I am not sure if he was initially seen as a leader during his time. So, it makes me think he could have been someone who laid low until God called him with a vision. And then he pretty much had to take on a sense of responsibility he never had before. Possible ENFJ or ISFJ. What do you think?

I just don't see him as a long range planner. I rather look at the sons of God and daughters of men with great interest. Example: Genesis 6: 1-2 T And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. unquote This is how the story of Noah began to me. I see a distinction made between the sons of God and men, and I see how God planned to destroy men.

Yet, he saw Noah differently. Verses 8-9: But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God. Surely Noah was a son of God.

Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.[SUP]15 [/SUP]And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.
[SUP]16 [/SUP]A window shalt thou make to the ark, and in a cubit shalt thou finish it above; and the door of the ark shalt thou set in the side thereof; with lower, second, and third stories shalt thou make it.
I see God as the great, long-range planner. If one reads all of chapter 6, one might see things as I see them. Noah walked with God. He was just in his generations. I see Noah having no problem doing what God asked him to do, and his remorse for the men of the earth was most likely minimal as opposed to walking with God.

I do not see this as taking away the possibility of being a feeler, either. Now, if God had sent him to do as he would concerning the issue, he may have acted differently. If God were to send one to the earth that could bring about the end or have mercy on man, most likely even a thinker might have mercy. There may be, there may have been, and there may be to come men having these options from God. Justice and mercy: are they so much like night and day? Having feelings for humanity: is it limited to a feeler?

I merely feel Noah was a just and faithful man. Yes, he was an affectionate supporter; yet, he could have been so much more than that.

muir, Are you trying to accuse Jesus of being that person whose number is 666? What about the number 7?

It seems that just as there is a tree of life there is a flip side tree as well

It seems that just as there is a christ there is a flip side 'anti-christ'

Inversion is what the dark forces are all about.

They invert the unity of god by asserting duality; that was their rebellion and the fall into matter

They invert order by bringing chaos

They invert truth by bringing lies

They invert understanding by bringing confusion

They invert beauty by bringing ugliness

They invert peace by bringing war

They invert focus by bringing dispersion

They invert creativity by destroying all, even themselves

They twist and distort everything good and decent

Concerning the number 7: there are 7 hells

The serpent got man to eat from the tree of knowledge and this lead to the fall

The knowledge gained was differentiation. Once you differentiate between things you discearn seperation. The unity of god is then divided. For things to be seperate they must have a barrier...an illusionary barrier like a shell around the differentiated shards of god

The creation of our ego is the creation of a sense of self as seperate from the world around us. This then seperates us from the unity of source in this fallen world of matter

The forces of evil thereby subverted unity and created division.

The two trees (of life and of knowledge) could be seen as the two pillars of severity and mercy. Perhaps man/woman has been eating too much of the tree of knowledge and not enough if the tree of life thereby creating unbalanced force

The pillar of severity is often symbolised as the serpent or dragon....this is the 'masculine' force

The flaming sword/lightening flash is the path up/down the tree of life. Using gematria 777 may mark this path. Just as the spiritual aspirant may ascend the path other forces may descend. This is maybe why certain pop stars are often seen wearing lightening flashes eg below is ''there's a starman waiting in the sky'' bowie sporting a qabalistic lightning flash:

[video]http://whisty.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/david-bowie-aladdin-sane-lightning-bolt.jpg[/video]

Lyrics to Bowies song ''quicksand'':

"Quicksand"

I'm closer to the Golden Dawn
Immersed in Crowley's uniform
Of imagery
I'm living in a silent film
Portraying
Himmler's sacred realm
Of dream reality
I'm frightened by the total goal
Drawing to the ragged hole
And I ain't got the power anymore
No I ain't got the power anymore

I'm the twisted name
on Garbo's eyes
Living proof of
Churchill's lies
I'm destiny
I'm torn between the light and dark
Where others see their targets
Divine symmetry
Should I kiss the viper's fang
Or herald loud
the death of Man
I'm sinking in the quicksand
of my thought

[CHORUS]
Don't believe in yourself
Don't deceive with belief
Knowledge comes
with death's release

I'm not a prophet
or a stone age man
Just a mortal
with the potential of a superman
I'm living on
I'm tethered to the logic
of Homo Sapien
Can't take my eyes
from the great salvation
Of bullshit faith
If I don't explain what you ought to know
You can tell me all about it
On, the next Bardo
I'm sinking in the quicksand
of my thought

[CHORUS]

edit:

<em>[video=youtube;oP2SS8ggLtU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP2SS8ggLtU[/video]

Last edited:
Can we keep this thread focused on typing Biblical characters? Please and thank you. :)

..Who is Jeremiah...?

I think there should be a difference about Jesus the Son of God, and Jesus from Nazareth.
The former would be every type; the latter may not be.

Also, consider the difference between Historical Jesus and Biblical Jesus.

From what I'm seeing? Biblical Jesus from Nazareth can very well be an INFJ; values and people driven, occasionally acts like a bulldozer, raises a (holy) middle finger against the status quo, against the Jew and the Romans and such.... But at the same time, never really arguing for open rebellion, or to 'hate the other side'. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Render_unto_Caesar)

And even with HIS status, he can still doubt. (eloi, eloi, lama sabakhtani). I'm leaning more to INFJ.

Jeremiah was a prophet. copied from Wikipedia, as Jewish views of Jeremiah:

Commentator Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel wrote that the book is written as if Jeremiah not only heard as words but personally felt in his body and emotions the experience of what he prophesied:
"Are not all my words as fire, sayeth the LORD, and a hammer that shatters rock"was a clue as to how difficult the overwhelming, personality-shattering experience of being a vehicle for Divine revelation was, on one of the most difficult tasks ever assigned, and how difficult it was to be able to see, in advance, one's own failure. unquote

Note the author stated the Divine calling of Jeremiah was personality-shattering. He was known as the weeping prophet. He did not want to do what God asked of him, but God gave him His words so Jeremiah could speak them even as a man of few words.

It causes me to question, do we now have two choices of personality for Jeremiah: before 626 B.C. and after 626 B.C.? Does a prophet of God, called and suited to perform his calling, have a personality of his own or is he then strongly changed by God?

Jeremiah’s ministry was active from the thirteenth year of Josiah, king of Judah (3298 HC,[SUP][31][/SUP] or 626 BC[SUP][32][/SUP]), until after the fall of Jerusalem and the destruction of Solomon’s Temple in (3358 HC, or 587 BC[SUP][33][/SUP]).

A prophet usually paved the way for reform or change in the people's hearts. They would tell the people to repent. Many times the people would not and God would strike them down in some form or manner, like a punishment or an obstacle to turn back to God.

It is believed by some Jeremiah was stoned to death by fellow Hebrew Egyptians. Some people just cannot deal with truth. Known as the weeping prophet, does that make him infj?

Reactions: Gaze
King David should be on that list...he's a stereotypical ENFJ.

King David should be on that list...he's a stereotypical ENFJ.

I always thought of King David as an introvert. Hmm, not sure he seems like an extrovert. What do you think makes him an ENFJ?

David is there.