Personality Defect Test | INFJ Forum

Personality Defect Test

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by Lurker, Jul 4, 2008.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
More threads by Lurker
  1. Lurker

Lurker Has nothing to destroy
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Enneagram:
    Personality Defect Test

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CokeNut

CokeNut Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ESTP
    Braggart
    You are 86% Rational, 100% Extroverted, 43% Brutal, and 86% Arrogant.

You are the Braggart! Like Muhammad Ali, you would surely tell everyone that you are "The Greatest" whilst bragging incessantly about your intelligence, your skills, and your abilities. You tend to be a thinker rather than a feeler, and combined with your extroversion and arrogance, this makes you someone who probably just LOVES to brag about his accomplishments. Despite this, however, you are a very gentle, tender person and truly care about others' feelings. You just happen to care more about yourself. Unlike Ali, of course, you are rather rational as opposed to emotional, and you are also much more gentle. But his arrogance and extroversion best reflect the most visible aspects of your personality. But his afro and his penchant for rhyming...not so much. There is not really much to dislike about you, aside from the fact that you can be incredibly annoying, and you probably never shut up about yourself. You may be one of these people who refer to themselves in the third person. If you have a nickname, it is probably one you gave to yourself, because you are too cool for the nickname others have given you--like "doofus" and "shitface". Your personality defect, in summary, is the fact that you are extremely overconfident, extroverted, and perhaps rather lacking in emotions. YOU ARE THE GREATEST! Or so you keep telling yourself every night as you stare at yourself in the mirror and practically make out with your reflection. Maybe one day everyone else on the planet will agree with your assessment of yourself. Nah, I'm just kidding. We think you're an arrogant dickhole. But a NICE arrogant dickhole, so no worries.

:shock:

No, not really ... I knew it would have to be something like that :roll:

3. Kwistalline

Kwistalline Permanent Fixture

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    no kidding! This doesn't sound the cokenut we know . . .

4. Kwistalline

Kwistalline Permanent Fixture

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Hm. Totally true, actually. And no, I did not cry . . . especially b/c I've written depressing poetry!! (sob!!) :roll: Not very insightful.

5. CokeNut

CokeNut Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ESTP
    Kwistaline ... I am almost your exact opposite!

I have to admit that the description made me laugh ... FU dad? that's just too funny! Don't get me wrong, I am a huge daddy's girl (even at 36) but the image that popped into my head was of Mike Myers doing some emo skit on Saturday Night Live. :lol:

6. Metanoia

Metanoia Newbie

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTJ
    ROBOT
    You are 86% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 43% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.

7. ZenCat

ZenCat Waving Sage

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    Recently 2
    That was great, LOL.

Your result for The Personality Defect Test by Saint_Gasoline ...
    Starving Artist

You are 14% Rational, 43% Extroverted, 0% Brutal, and 86% Arrogant.

You are the Starving Artist! Like some sort of emaciated Frenchman, you sit in your fancy little chair and contemplate beauty, meaning, flowers, and all kinds of other ridiculous crap. You are more intuitive than logical, and are primarily guided by your heart and emotions. You are also very introverted and gentle. Of course, this does not mean that you do not have an ego. In fact, you are surprisingly arrogant for someone so emotional and gentle. This is why you are best described as a starving artist. You are very introspective and quite sure of yourself, as any accomplished artist is, yet your views are impractical, guided by feelings, and overly gentle. You probably find math, logic, and similar intellectual pursuits offensive to your artistic sensibilities, and you prefer the open-endedness of artistry because it's infinitely easier to ponder the beauty of a sock than to build rocketships. So really you have no reason to be arrogant, you big doofus, because the skills you value (emotion, spirit, art, etc.) in yourself are valuable only on a subjective level, meaning your arrogance is purely masturbatory, like the insipid self-pleasuring of some twat who spouts artistic nonsense only for the pleasant tinkling sound it makes upon his indiscriminating ears. In short, your personality is defective because you are arrogant, introverted, introspective, gentle, and thoroughly irrational...posessing most of the traits needed to be a starving--and useless--artist. So get out there, write a few short stories that are allegories for the indestructible spirit of socks, and starve! To put it less negatively:
    1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.
    2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.
    3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.
    4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.
    Compatibility:
    Your exact opposite is the Capitalist Pig.
    Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Haughty Intellectual, the Televangelist, and the Emo Kid.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Addicted to Bagels

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Brute

You are 14% Rational, 43% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.

9. Wyote

Wyote Dad of the Ded
    Staff Member Administrator

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Ni Space
    Enneagram:
    9 Seas
    Starving Artist

You are 43% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.

That's about right. Heh.

#9 Wyote, Oct 5, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2008
  10. mayflow

Banned

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    I got EMO kid too! WTF??? I thought the guy was funny, and the test ok.
    I actually do write poetry sometimes, but I can't make it dark at all.
    There is just something in me that is always anticpating the next sunrise
    and looking for the silver linings which I know are always there.

Seriously, some of the seemingly worst things that have happened to me
    have wound up being some of my best teachers in the longer run.

11. SgtBlankee

SgtBlankee Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Emo kid! WOOT!

Emo Kid

You are 29% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant.

12. slant

slant Ruboobie

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENFP
    Enneagram:
    6-4-9
    Robot

You are 86% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 43% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant.

13. Pristinegirl

Pristinegirl Well-known member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ANFP
    Hippie
    You are 2% Rational, 98% Extroverted, 5% Brutal, and 27% Arrogant.

14. acd

acd Well-known member

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    infp
    Enneagram:
    9w8 sp/sx
    Your result for The Personality Defect Test ...
    Emo Kid

You are 43% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant.
    [​IMG]
    You are the Emo Kid, best described as a quiet pussy! You tend to be an intuitive rather than a logical thinker, meaning you rely more on your feelings than your thoughts. Not only that, but you are introverted, gentle, and rather humble. You embody all the traits of the perfect emo kid. You are a push-over, an emotional thinker, gentle to the extent of absurdity, and so humble that it even makes Jesus puke. (And Jesus almost never pukes, being immortal and not requiring an act of puke to dispell toxins from his corporeal manifestation.) If you write poetry, you no doubt write angsty, syrupy lines about depression, sadness, and other such redundant states of emo-being that go something like this:
    life is a spike / upon which i have impaled mysefl / fuck you dad
    So, your personality is defective because you are too gentle, rather underconfident in yourself, decidely lacking in any rational thought, and also a bit too inhibited. Plus, your poetry really upsets your father.
    I probably made you cry, didn't I? Fucking Emo Kid.
    To put it less negatively:
    4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

Compatibility:
    Your exact opposite is the Smartass.
    Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hippie, the Televangelist, and the Starving Artist.

15. Nemo

Nemo Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Sounds about right.

16. IndigoSensor

IndigoSensor Product Obtained
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2 sx/so/sp
    Starving Artist

You are 0% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.

You are the Starving Artist! Like some sort of emaciated Frenchman, you sit in your fancy little chair and contemplate beauty, meaning, flowers, and all kinds of other ridiculous crap. You are more intuitive than logical, and are primarily guided by your heart and emotions. You are also very introverted and gentle. Of course, this does not mean that you do not have an ego. In fact, you are surprisingly arrogant for someone so emotional and gentle. This is why you are best described as a starving artist. You are very introspective and quite sure of yourself, as any accomplished artist is, yet your views are impractical, guided by feelings, and overly gentle. You probably find math, logic, and similar intellectual pursuits offensive to your artistic sensibilities, and you prefer the open-endedness of artistry because it's infinitely easier to ponder the beauty of a sock than to build rocketships. So really you have no reason to be arrogant, you big doofus, because the skills you value (emotion, spirit, art, etc.) in yourself are valuable only on a subjective level, meaning your arrogance is purely masturbatory, like the insipid self-pleasuring of some twat who spouts artistic nonsense only for the pleasant tinkling sound it makes upon his indiscriminating ears. In short, your personality is defective because you are arrogant, introverted, introspective, gentle, and thoroughly irrational...posessing most of the traits needed to be a starving--and useless--artist. So get out there, write a few short stories that are allegories for the indestructible spirit of socks, and starve!

17. RetardedMonkey

RetardedMonkey Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENFJ
    Emo Kid

You are 14% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 43% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.
    [​IMG]
    You are the Emo Kid, best described as a quiet pussy! You tend to be an intuitive rather than a logical thinker, meaning you rely more on your feelings than your thoughts. Not only that, but you are introverted, gentle, and rather humble. You embody all the traits of the perfect emo kid. You are a push-over, an emotional thinker, gentle to the extent of absurdity, and so humble that it even makes Jesus puke. (And Jesus almost never pukes, being immortal and not requiring an act of puke to dispell toxins from his corporeal manifestation.) If you write poetry, you no doubt write angsty, syrupy lines about depression, sadness, and other such redundant states of emo-being that go something like this:
    So, your personality is defective because you are too gentle, rather underconfident in yourself, decidely lacking in any rational thought, and also a bit too inhibited. Plus, your poetry really upsets your father. I probably made you cry, didn't I? Fucking Emo Kid.

LOL "I probably made you cry, didn't I? Fucking Emo Kid." :D

18. Liv

Liv Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj
    You are 43% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 0% Arrogant.
    [​IMG]
    You are the Emo Kid, best described as a quiet pussy! You tend to be an intuitive rather than a logical thinker, meaning you rely more on your feelings than your thoughts. Not only that, but you are introverted, gentle, and rather humble. You embody all the traits of the perfect emo kid. You are a push-over, an emotional thinker, gentle to the extent of absurdity, and so humble that it even makes Jesus puke. (And Jesus almost never pukes, being immortal and not requiring an act of puke to dispell toxins from his corporeal manifestation.) If you write poetry, you no doubt write angsty, syrupy lines about depression, sadness, and other such redundant states of emo-being that go something like this: life is a spike / upon which i have impaled mysefl / fuck you dad
    So, your personality is defective because you are too gentle, rather underconfident in yourself, decidely lacking in any rational thought, and also a bit too inhibited. Plus, your poetry really upsets your father.

19. poetrygirl

poetrygirl Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    EEEMMMMMOOOOO

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Smartass.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hippie, the Televangelist, and the Starving Artist.

If you scored near fifty percent for a certain trait (42%-58%), you could very well go either way. For example, someone with 42% Extroversion is slightly leaning towards being an introvert, but is close enough to being an extrovert to be classified that way as well. Below is a list of the other personality types so that you can determine which other possible categories you may fill if you scored near fifty percent for certain traits.

20. chaotic_lion

chaotic_lion Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    I am a brute.