Personal Responsibility | INFJ Forum

Personal Responsibility

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
What's your views about this? Is it the cornerstone of any political ideology or philosophy or is it transcendent of them all? Does it objectively exist or is it aspirational or a partial reality?

Im splurging man you know i spend cash for no reasonnnnn. We dont give no fuck, we some young.

You now i spend cents for no reason.

im like so what, i dont give no fucks.

Its just music. Personal responsibility is not fun. You only young once you know.

I feel personal responsibility is part of growing up; the older we get, the more responsible we become. I also don't think it just personal.

I think responsibility is understanding enough about what is going on that a person can then make an informed decision

This could be over something small in a persons life like how to treat a certain person in their life to big things that affect the whole community like the economy

I think a lot of people choose ignorance over knowing on the big issues...i see that as irresonsible if on top of their ignorance they still hold strong opinions

If i don't know much about something i tend not to have a strong opinion about it

Why would i be personal when we can.

I mean i hold up my hand for something i went and done. But i have strategies....

Im not one to forget himself or lose my Ne powers..

But at the same time hell im young. So fuck responsibility in the fuckin face, personally.

I'm wondering now if the concept is just a product of judgmentalism.

You start a great deal of threads honey. I suspect you are sizing people up.

I think "personal responsibility" is doing the most you can for as many as you can.

Integrity. Can those two go hand in hand? I am very attracted to that trait. INTJ's are great at it.

Personal responsibility is what comes before being responsible for others.
It is ensuring your own health and success so that you can help others.

Knowing the self
Developing the self
Accepting the self