Past-Life Regression

Switchgirl

ON and OFF mode
Nov 8, 2013
MBTI
INFp-Fe
Enneagram
9w1 sx/sp
While researching more about past lives and reincarnation in religions such as Buddhism and Hinduism, I stumbled upon this video.

[video=youtube;xTnAqDPBsoY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTnAqDPBsoY[/video]

Before the session, I was pretty skeptical and a bit scared, but I have to say that it was a pleasant experience. I'm not sure if it what I saw was real or just a figment of my imagination, but I will share with you what I saw during this past-life regression session.

I was in Mongolia, or somewhere within Central Asia. I was a wealthy male. I was wearing a fur hat, vest, and pointy black shoes. While horse riding in the village, I saw the love of my life. She was tall and slender with black hair. I knew I had to have her. We got married in a tent, and she was wearing a traditional dress (Can't pinpoint from which culture). We had several children, and I ended up passing away due to natural causes. The last thing I remember seeing was my wife crying.

I'm not sure if any of what I saw was real, but it was an experience like no other. After the session, for some reason I ended up in tears, and I couldn't stop them.

So please, if you decide to try this, I'd like you to share what you see and experience!

Reactions: Kgal
This is disturbing to me.

This is disturbing to me.

It was to me as well, in the past. Then I thought, oh what the hell, why not just give it a try? It was scary, but the experience itself wasn't as scary as I initially thought it would have been. I just want to further emphasize that I'm not saying what I saw was real. It was just my experience with it. I don't regret it :p

I'll give this a shot. I'll post in a bit.

While I was listening to this, I was very relaxed. My whole body convulsed. I was laying in bed and my arms and feet shot up. I think I thought I was falling or something. I got a few images but I wouldn't be able to say they werent the same type of thing you get right on the edge of sleep.

I've actually done a legitimate past life regression. I paid to see a past life regressionist in NYC and everything.

There was a point during the regression where I felt that I was fully in tune with another life, it wasn't my imagination or anything. It felt absolutely, positively, 100% real and I do believe I was experiencing life as another person. I'm deadly serious about this. Later on, I sort of felt that my imagination was fueling the descriptions I was giving to my regressionist, but having undergone it, I think there is something to the parallel life/reincarnation thing and that it isn't just "New Age" goo.

Last edited:
I have his book "Many Lives, Many Masters", [MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION] recommended it too me, and from what I read, he's really fantastic. I'm really interested in trying this. I have felt that I have tapped into other lives during dreams. They have seemed so real- I knew the past in my dreams, and I have come in and out of them at different times, and they've reconnected.

I totally believe that our 'soul' or some part of us is made up of past and present lives. Great topic- thanks for sharing your experience! Looking forward to trying this tomorrow!

Wow, I need to try this! Thank you for the video link. :>