passing of time | INFJ Forum

passing of time

hippie

Sep 19, 2021
MBTI
INFJ-T
passing of time , life is a fascinating experience , it all begins with two strangers who happened to cross paths , commit to one another and become one . through the miracles of the universe and mother earth , a whole new life is created , never a second thought of what it would be like if there meeting was undone. As the young life grows so to dose the love of these two strangers . heads down backs bent doing all they can to provide a good life for there little one . when they young one becomes a man or woman and begins there own journey , the two strangers now old and tired , look back and smile and slowly become two strangers one more time , with no purpose and an empty nest they part ways wishing each other the best , only to grow old and die alone . is it not funny how the world turns. my apologies feeling a little down .( my life in a nut shell) lol

Reactions: Kgal and April
I'm sorry that you've experienced this. I'm glad you've reached out to a place where you can talk to others like us. I don't know details about your story but I don't need to. I just need you to know you're not alone. There are people who are hurting right now who need a friend, like you.

I hope you find what you desire. Better yet, I hope you find what you need. Those are two different things, you know. And we may not always know what we need. <3 Good luck.

Reactions: Kgal
the two strangers will carry their life patterns, joys and interests into another lifetime.
who knows, they might cross paths again, in a different way.

I agree, it's rather funnyhow the world turns. It's doing what it does for decades, the sun and moon have been casting sunshine and light and the seasons never ceased to shower their gifts. Every plant and atom has a place and its' place is felt. I wonder what life is like without trees or water. If you choose to feel that a rose blossoms just for you, it's an expression of love that love is you, infinite.

Reactions: April