Parapsychology and military applications? | INFJ Forum

Parapsychology and military applications?

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
I read recently in a book on the prospects for abolishing war that the Chinese were investing in parapsychology to challenge the US, is this all just a lot of psyops and an nonsense, covers for what programmes are really being funded or a lack of budget control by administrations or do you think there's any credibility to it whatsoever?

I read recently in a book on the prospects for abolishing war that the Chinese were investing in parapsychology to challenge the US, is this all just a lot of psyops and an nonsense, covers for what programmes are really being funded or a lack of budget control by administrations or do you think there's any credibility to it whatsoever?
Well, surely you can find psychic phenomena if you look for it; and surely there are ways of using some of the lowest elements among them to cause harm. I can't speak about the specific kind of experiments supposedly invested on by the Chinese, or about anything written on the book, but you can surely find examples of governments, political parties employing this kind of "tools" to get what they want – not just empty words: this kind of thing is actually easy to find in countries like Brazil (and surely the Haitians could tell you something or other about related matters). But maybe you're speaking about these matters on a even larger scale; well, if you study the life of some famous individuals you may be surprised to discover about the influence that Occultism had over them; starting with the obvious, you will find plenty of that if you have a attentive look at Nazism and its symbols and start from there. Oh, and you can always begin with some strange things Marx's maid said about some "unusual habits" of his.

Reactions: muir
I think there is a lot we don't know about the mind. It wouldn't surprise me if the government, who is well funded and can have the top psychologists, sciencetists, etc. working on understanding the mind with unlimited resource, could use knowledge that we don't have to benefit them.

Probably 'remote viewing' would be one aspect they will be investing in