Other uses for common objects | INFJ Forum

Other uses for common objects

TinyBubbles

anarchist
Oct 27, 2009
MBTI
^.^
Enneagram
Forgive the lame title but I just came up with this game idea, you basically name an object like a pen or a shoe, and the next person finds an alternative use out of it. For example:
Pen
one handed chopstick.

Here's the first:

computer keyboard

Reactions: barbad0s
Take the letters off it and use them to replace lost Scrabble tiles and/or Chess pieces. Then take a number off, throw it away, put the rest of it in a blender and call it a missingno.

PET bottle?

Fill with denatured alcohol, block opening with rag. You now have a molotov cocktail that does not create dangerous broken glass waste.... and it is a great way to recycle empty bottles. :p

Hair gel.

Place hair gel on your wench to make it work better when grease cannot be found.

PVC pipe

Place hair gel on your wench to make it work better when grease cannot be found.

PVC pipe

"It's not a bong, it's a water pipe." (Every head shop owner, ever.)

Cucumber

Stick a piece of zinc in one end, and a piece of copper in the other: home-made battery.

Piano.

Last edited:
Reactions: muir and Norton
Strings can be used as garrote or for other string-like purposes. Wood can be burned. Casters can be removed to add to other heavy items which need to roll. Bad example, 90% of the parts in a piano are too specialized to have secondary uses.

Mirror

Last edited:
*waits for someone to say cactus so I can say dildo*

If you need to perform surgery or other delicate procedures in the dark and only have a weak candle, surround yourself with mirrors.

banana (don't say dildo)

Ok, I won't.

Cactus?

LOL I'm kidding. That's too easy.

Banana: stick needles in it and call it a cactus.

Cactus?

Edit:
Also, Afro Cactuar, for no reason at all.
2cpezap.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: endersgone
Minefield used for beachgoers cutting through your yard.

moonshine

Replacement for the chain that connects your flushing lever to the stopper in the toilet. If it breaks, floss works as a good temp till you can buy a new chain.

water bottle.

water bottle:
fill bottle with water and freeze.
on a hot day place frozen water bottle behind fan. turn fan on. sit directly in front of fan. easy air conditioning

rubber door stopper

Reactions: TinyBubbles
trim the edges and turn it into a sink plug.

toaster

Eggos

Predator Drone

fill it with teddy bears and become a 21st century santa claus

violin

Hang it sideways and use the strings as a tie rack. Hang the bow sideways and use as a towel rack.

Shoes.

Cut them in half, put your hands inside of them and make people wonder WTF you are doing?

Iphone

Camera

empty plastic bottles

portable toilet

scratched cds

Reactions: rawr