The_Mysterious_Stranger

Community Member
Aug 12, 2016
A dream within a dream
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
146 so/sx
So I'm just curious. Not that I don't like this forum, I'm just curious: it seems like there are other INFJ forums out there? Are there? Also, I haven't really seen any INFP forums. Curious why this is. I've seen a lot of varying MBTI types on this forum. I'm a newbie so forgive me for asking.

So I'm just curious. Not that I don't like this forum, I'm just curious: it seems like there are other INFJ forums out there? Are there? Also, I haven't really seen any INFP forums. Curious why this is. I've seen a lot of varying MBTI types on this forum. I'm a newbie so forgive me for asking.
www.introvertdear.com ;)

Reactions: Free and Rcs6r
All of their owners and admin teams seem to mysteriously die in freak accidents, or just...disappear altogether.

But really though, it takes money and dedication to keep a place like this afloat. Donations from site members, as well as an owner who cares enough to keep the place running out of pocket regardless of funding. That may be why this place has survived. That or Deathjam is violently eliminating competitors. Probably sending hush to kill them.

it seems like there are other INFJ forums out there? Are there? Also, I haven't really seen any INFP forums. Curious why this is. I've seen a lot of varying MBTI types on this forum.

This is the only INFJ themed forum of any relevant size as far as I know.
There are lots of large INFJ Facebook groups though, but the topics on facebook don't tend to go so deep, and the majority of people are not INFJ's. Here it shows MBTI types under the Display picture, so that helps filter in moments when you feel it matters.

There are more general MBTI forums too, such as the forums attached to 16personalities and things like personalitycafe. Yet again, it suffers from the same issue facebook has, it is too generalised resulting in less deep topics.

I believe the reason INFJ.com does so well is because it has the right balance of everything to keep people engaged and willing to share their views on deeper matters.

It is indeed kinda supprising that there is no INFPs.com forum, as INFP's are such a large part of the INFJs.com community. Though perhaps our two types bring the right amount of balance to keep each other engaged in online forums which is probably why as a result so many INFP's come here instead ^^

It is indeed kinda supprising that there is no INFPs.com forum, as INFP's are such a large part of the INFJs.com community. Though perhaps our two types bring the right amount of balance to keep each other engaged in online forums which is probably why as a result so many INFP's come here instead ^^

There is actually an INFP forum, but it has almost no activity and is pretty much defunct, save for maybe a couple of members:

https://infpforum.net/index.php

The forum itself badly needs tweaking and updates too, IMO, and is a bit sparse in terms of features. It's almost like a ghost town, really. From what it looks like one of the only members who is active on there is serenesam, who was banned from here for being quite racist, and from what I can tell only copy/pastes the exact same random posts onto at least 4 different MBTI forums, almost like a bot, so...

Perhaps we ought to stage an invasion? :p

There is actually an INFP forum, but it has almost no activity and is pretty much defunct, save for maybe a couple of members:

https://infpforum.net/index.php

The forum itself badly needs tweaking and updates too, IMO, and is a bit sparse in terms of features. It's almost like a ghost town, really. From what it looks like one of the only members who is active on there is serenesam, who was banned from here for being quite racist, and from what I can tell only copy/pastes the exact same random posts onto at least 4 different MBTI forums, almost like a bot, so...

lol, that forum is stuck in the stone age. Their backwards nation would stand no chance in an invasion

I have wondered how this site keeps going and also the time that people put into keeping it going. It seems pretty amazing that people are so dedicated.

There is actually an INFP forum, but it has almost no activity and is pretty much defunct, save for maybe a couple of members......

tumblr_m1kn4vbKV11qbpbbro1_500.gif

I have wondered how this site keeps going and also the time that people put into keeping it going. It seems pretty amazing that people are so dedicated.

This is probably one, if not the best MBTI forums out there- and we barely even discuss MBTI. lol

It really comes down to the great userbase and since the site update- the features as well. Plus TinyChat is a huge reason to stick around.

I think it's the community that keeps this place going. Our active user base isn't small but it isn't too large either, so people do get to know one another and interact regularly enough to form online friendships with others who share similar mindsets and perspectives on the world. Being a community of introspective folk, we also like to talk about the deep issues and sometimes share personal hardships/triumphs that are by nature more intimate and thaf tend to knit people closer together. That and this community really gives kick ass advice and insights. It's cheap therapy--and probably even more comprehensive than the average shrink in some cases too. As such, it makes you want to open up and share what you've been bugging about, thus further enforcing that intimacy between forum members.

Also, we just have a lot of fun here. Lots of characters. Lots of lovely, friendly and silly personalities. Who wouldn't want a piece of this place? :)

Edit: excuse typos. Mobile device and autocorrect are being bitches

Last edited:
I thought I'd check out the INTJ forum. This was the state of my snow flake emotional complex as I left (how I wished I did anyway):

giphy.gif

This was the reality:

giphy.gif

Jokes. I love my INTJ brethern, but I'd never be caught dead in their forum :)

On the topic, is there any good chatrooms out there? I'm not one for face to face, but I would enjoy a good IRC.