Orphan Black | INFJ Forum

Orphan Black

noisebloom

theory conspirer
Site Supporter
Apr 24, 2018
MBTI
INTP
I decided this show needs its own thread.

Orphan Black is an incredibly interesting and thought-provoking show with very good writing, excellent acting, and many endearing characters. I find that it has the perfect balance of tension, levity, and catharsis for me, which is something I find few shows have.

I've only watched the first four seasons, unfortunately... I'm in the process of rewatching them.

Anyone else in love with this show? Favorite character(s)?

Anyone watch this show and somehow manage to not crush on Tatiana Maslany?

Why is this show unique or different?

Reactions: JennyDaniella
Why is this show unique or different?

Orphan Black is perhaps the least corny sci-fi show I've ever seen. Everything seems believable and the story and presentation makes everything seem incredibly realistic. I have an issue with immersion when it comes to sci-fi/fantasy TV shows, but it's not the case with this show. The consistent writing and bulletproof acting make everything even more realistic.

It is also more thought-provoking than almost any fiction series I've seen on television. It really gets my Ne going in an insane way.

If I had to compare it to another show out there based on similarity, I would say it feels like Mr. Robot. However, I found Mr. Robot difficult to get through as it was uncompromisingly dark and depressing. Orphan Black is extremely dark as well, but it does a good job at letting up and giving you some air.

I would be extremely shocked if no one besides me that regularly posts on this forum watches this show.. I think it would be up an INFJ's alley; I know many INxx types that love the show.

OMG brah!

I got me some tacos. Now imma watch some Orphan Black! I am soooooo addicted to this show.

You did a bad thing Noisy! :tearsofjoy::neutral: @noisebloom

Last edited:
I’m almost done with season 4 and there is only one season left. :disrelieved:

Idk how I am going to cope once I’m finished with it.

D1D57DD3-1CB7-40FB-AD6E-8F756E52A4BE.jpeg

Zomg you're going to beat me! I'm waiting for @Smilax!

Hahahaha! It’s so good!

“Hello sestra.”

“You are strong like baby ox. This I like.”

Helena is my favorite character! :grin:

giphy.gif