Older INFJs at risk... | INFJ Forum

Older INFJs at risk...

i didnt know that Bruno was a Peter Pan fan. i betcha he thinks those tights took FAAAAAABULOUUUUUS!!:mblow:

ROFL! I would totally do a Renfaire wedding. Peter Pan...not so much. I had a friend who did a Star Trek theme in our church. He actually dressed in a full Star Trek dress uniform...she was in a wedding gown, though.

ROFL! I would totally do a Renfaire wedding. Peter Pan...not so much. I had a friend who did a Star Trek theme in our church. He actually dressed in a full Star Trek dress uniform...she was in a wedding gown, though.

I'd love to see your wedding gown, Arbygil! I'm not into fairies myself, but I'd totally do a space theme or something from the 1940s... something Billie Holiday-esque might suit me fine.

I'd love to see your wedding gown, Arbygil! I'm not into fairies myself, but I'd totally do a space theme or something from the 1940s... something Billie Holiday-esque might suit me fine.

Ooh, that would be fun, too. I'd love to see a 1920s wedding. Those were some beautiful gowns. And to be honest, if you find the right person, it doesn't cost that much more for an independent costume designer to make the gown than it would be to buy it in a store (yep, I did the research when I was determined, one time, long ago...:p ).

Here's one site I've looked into that I kind of liked: http://www.fashionsintime.com/html/weddings.html