Obungle says we need to get tough on Russian cyberattacks.. | INFJ Forum

Obungle says we need to get tough on Russian cyberattacks..

Eventhorizon

Permanently relocated
Banned
May 19, 2013
MBTI
INTJ
Ummmm.....
What about China, Iran, North Korea....and countless others.
Is it because you are trying to post the false story that it was Russia who stirred up the election? Something that Assange himself has said is not the source of the leaks?
Obutthurt .

"So in other words, let me be clear," Hannity asked, "Russia did not give you the Podesta documents or anything from the DNC?"

"That's correct," Assange responded.

So in other words let me be clear. Proven attempt yet again by the crybaby ...errr...d...errr...Democrats to confuse and lie about the issue to get points from their base.
Couple this with the CIAs refusal to brief Congress on the information they have, something they are required to do by law, and you have yet another lie fest.

Reactions: myself
Owaaaaaaaamba.
Absolutely no proof Russia had anything to do with this at this point and Owaaaaamba is threatening them.
Not a President, just a puppet.

Last edited:
LalalalalaObambalalalalalalaObamba!

Para bailar Obamba
Para bailar Obamba
Se necessita una poca de gracia
Una poca de gracia
Para mi, para ti, ay arriba, ay arriba
Ay, arriba arriba
Por ti sere, por ti sere, por ti sere
Yo no soy marinero
Yo no soy marinero, soy capitan
Soy capitan, soy capitan
Obamba, bamba
Obamba, bamba
Obamba, bamba, bam
Para bailar Obamba
Para bailar Obamba
Se necessita una poca de gracia
Una poca de gracia
Para mi, para ti, ay arriba, ay arriba
Para bailar Obamba

And to try to explain how her husband gave Americans hope, she said he was like the soothing parent who didn’t overreact when a child bumps his or her head on a table.

“Barack has been that for the nation,” the first lady said.
I guess that just about sums up Obama's Presidency.....

what's with the racial slur in the title?

Is Obungle a racial slur? I know so little about the world of racial slurs. Is obangles racist too? What about oubliettes? I need to know these things!

Reactions: Eventhorizon
Is Obungle a racial slur? I know so little about the world of racial slurs. Is obangles racist too? What about oubliettes? I need to know these things!

I thought Obungle was a portmanteau of Obama and jungle?

I thought it was a portmanteau of Obama and bungle. Although I do like the idea of Wrestlemania XXXXI, Obama in the Jungle.

Tip #1
Don't put sensitive material on unsecured servers.

Tip #2
Don't let Democrats make decisions about the servers.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
bun·gle
ˈbəNGɡəl/
verb
  1. 1.
    carry out (a task) clumsily or incompetently, leading to failure or an unsatisfactory outcome.
    "she had bungled every attempt to help"
    synonyms: mishandle, mismanage, mess up, spoil, ruin, blunder; More
noun
  1. 1.
    a mistake or failure, typically one resulting from mismanagement or confusion.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I didn't know you had a sense of humor.

Yeah, I know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Where's the racial slur?

I already said why I thought it was a racial slur. English isn't my first language, I hadn't heard of the word bungle up until this confusion arose.

Yeah, I know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I already said why I thought it was a racial slur. English isn't my first language, I hadn't heard of the word bungle up until this confusion arose.

Sorry, I didn't read the thread that closely. But thanks for teaching me the word portmanteau.