Vilku

Community Member
Feb 8, 2012
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1, 7w6, 4w3
in depth, that is.
I most of the time have just forced myself at it with sheer willpower, although its kind of boring but gives higher interactive\affection abilities than my pure imaginary mode, in which i imagine every observation as a visual colourful flying things, threads, shapes, bolts etc. And then theres that pure reading mode, when i just see everything clearly and plainly, requires heavy focus and one on one only. Its akin as watching through window, seeing everything, but oh is it boring. They tend to be intimidated by it.

What are your approaches? These ennea related perhaps?

In will power mode its like invisible heat, with orange transparent foggy\smoky appearance.

So.. Yes, i motivate myself at it through imagination.

What are you motivations\-ning methods?

Oh and then there is my aura mode, which suits for large mass sweeping and is generally very brief\superficial as im focused in my own mood at those states.

How do you go at perceiving them others?

Last edited:
What are you trying to perceive in others? Heippa hei, Suomalainen mies! En ymarran. What are you trying to achieve with your observations?

What are you trying to perceive in others? Heippa hei, Suomalainen mies! En ymarran. What are you trying to achieve with your observations?

what i wish to achieve: a stable motivation to observe their motivations and intentions
(cause ive been abused for not doing that.)

what i want, and require for that: such a way to do it by which i wouldnt be immensely disinterested of them others due losing interest the instance i think ive figured whole humanity out.

What would you answer to these same concerns for yourself?

To be honest I didn't understand your question. Do you want to write this in Finnish? I can read Finnish.

To be honest I didn't understand your question. Do you want to write this in Finnish? I can read Finnish.

to what i answered in the post, what would you answer?