• Obi-Wan

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Anakin

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL who would vote for Anakin?

Reactions: the
There will always be pain and discomfort, they are the ultimate catalysts. Bittersweet, no?

I want to be Obi-Wan so I can cut Anakin's limbs off and leave him for dead, just like a best friend should.

Reactions: knight in battle
pfft, vader is boss ~ vote anakin

I really like the character of Anakin (i seem to be the only one who actually liked the prologues lol), but I wouldn't want to be him. He's too full of hate and rage. I'm not saying Obi-Wan had an easy life (of course with a name like that), but he's a good guy and I'd rather be the good guy. :)

Reactions: hush
I vote Obi-Wan. He's wise, and looks further ahead in the future for the common good. I would hang out with him.

I LOVE Obi-Wan <3
For a few reasons I suppose- I like that he is played by Ewan McGreggor (teehee.) and I think he is soulful and wise, but also laid back (until he has to deal with Anakin xD)
I love how easy he makes things look, and I LOVE the dragon like creature of which I can't remember the name of that he rides to go and defeat General Grievous :D

Who do you like more?
Who do you want to be?

And why? :smile:

Anakin, def Anakin Skywalker!

i've watched Star Wars endlessly since i was little and even then, Darth Vader's calm before his ultimate destructions struck me as cool, calculated and full of emotional rage

all life has balance, Yin and Yang, a dark side to every light and even the dark side can be used for good..

i associate with the dark side than i do with jedi tho, so maybe i'm a bit biased

but besides all of that, just watch episodes I, II, and III and place yourselves in Anakin's shoes and realize how limited his actual knowledge of what was going on around him and you can see the confusing and conflicting information he had to rely on. i'd probably react the same way, especially if i had a powerful ally as the Emperor..
after growing up from a child to young adult and still considered a Padawan, there were probably younger folks making jedi before him.
ever been passed up for promotion before? i'd be pissed too lol

ya, i'd def be Anakin... but minus the limb-cutting, burning in lava part..

Obi-Wan, because I'd prefer to not go batshit crazy and slaughter a bunch of innocent kids and do a bunch more slaughtering, ultimately leading to my wife wallowing in such intense grief that dies during childbirth.

Just saying.

Darth Vader is pretty badass, but still.

Jar Jar Binks

Obi-Wan, because I'd prefer to not go batshit crazy and slaughter a bunch of innocent kids and do a bunch more slaughtering, ultimately leading to my wife wallowing in such intense grief that dies during childbirth.

Just saying.

Darth Vader is pretty badass, but still.

Why are you judging Anakin based on one mistake? :(

Who do you like more? Anakin because he's a badass Jedi who struggles with his dark side. He wasn't always evil. He just didn't have the strength or the will to resist the dark side. He was expected to deny and suppress it which is really unhealthy, which probably sent him over the edge. So, I kinda feel sorry for him.

Who do you want to be? Obi-Wan because he's a Jedi with major skills and wise. He could kick some serious but chooses not to. :D

I voted for Anakin.
Because I am evil.
Because you are a sheep who takes orders from an ugly old man. Because you are so emotional that you can't think straight enough to do the things you should be. Because you kill children when things don't go your way.

Reactions: acd