North Korea, war? | INFJ Forum

North Korea, war?

Eventhorizon

Permanently relocated
Banned
May 19, 2013
MBTI
INTJ
So will we end up going to war with North Korea? Are they stupid enough to do something like say... sink any of our military ships? If they did, what should out response be? Are we on the verge of a war with them?

Reactions: James
Yes. But I think it will be a quiet war. Assassinating key dignitaries, moving chess pieces to shift North Korea into a less threatening position.

Or we can just throw one of them there gay bombs on em while they aren't looking.

The deal on Korea is that the North has been holding the population of Seoul hostage with 950,000 personnel, 4,200 tanks, 2,200 armored vehicles, 8,600 artillery guns, and over 4,800 multiple rocket launchers.(wikipedia) From what I have read Seoul is in range of the North's artillery and has population of over 50 million. So while the US and S Korea could probably defeat the North in a full on conflict, it would be at the cost of a substantial percentage Seoul's residents. ( I have also read that the North has outfitted many artillery shells with nuclear material, making them "dirty bombs")

This is one of those things that Trump probably had not a clue but is being informed of it now. He is probably saying "Who knew Korea was so complicated?"

Its just like the rest of the BS he spouted as a candidate. He calls others stupid for knowing shit he doesn't.

Last edited:
The deal on Korea is that the North has been holding the population of Seoul hostage with 950,000 personnel, 4,200 tanks, 2,200 armored vehicles, 8,600 artillery guns, and over 4,800 multiple rocket launchers.(wikipedia) From what I have read Seoul is in range of the North's artillery and has population of over 500 million. So while the US and S Korea could probably defeat the North in a full on conflict, it would be at the cost of a substantial percentage Seoul's residents. ( I have also read that the North has outfitted many artillery shells with nuclear material, making them "dirty bombs")

This is one of those things that Trump probably had not a clue but is being informed of it now. He is probably saying "Who knew Korea was so complicated?"

Its just like the rest of the BS he spouted as a candidate. He calls others stupid for knowing shit he doesn't.
Well...at least Hillary isn't President. Talk about being fucked if she had managed to actually steal the election.

Say what you will, but we elected an amateur.

Say what you will, but we elected an amateur.
Technically everyone voted in as President is an amateur.

fingers crossed for WW3 nuclear annihilation of all life on earth. Lets get this baby rolling!

Might know as early as tomorrow.

It's a PR stunt do remedy Trump's falling ratings obviously. Tried and true tactics from "presidency for dummies" book ;)
Putin and other dictators use it all the time.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
It's the first option for a "necessary" war. We all knew it was coming. This is so predictable, it's depressing. Next, there will be some outrage or threat against American soil. Wait... "potentially North Korea has a weapon that can reach the west coast..". Mhm.

It's the first option for a "necessary" war. We all knew it was coming. This is so predictable, it's depressing. Next, there will be some outrage or threat against American soil. Wait... "potentially North Korea has a weapon that can reach the west coast..". Mhm.
I will agree it's difficult to trust the US U.S. government especially after the last 8 years.
Knowing that trump isn't an imbedded tick though helps. If we go to war it will be easier to believe the necessity than say if what's her face had won.

I will agree it's difficult to trust the US U.S. government especially after the last 8 years.
Knowing that trump isn't an imbedded tick though helps. If we go to war it will be easier to believe the necessity than say if what's her face had won.

So you will trust that Trump's decision is just simply because he isn't Hillary? That's disappointing. I thought you were smarter than that. There is no evidence he should be doing any of these aggressive measures. He's flexing and trying to get someone to bite his baited hook. Unless you are wealthy and have stock in certain companies, this is a bad idea to support.

So you will trust that Trump's decision is just simply because he isn't Hillary? That's disappointing. I thought you were smarter than that. There is no evidence he should be doing any of these aggressive measures. He's flexing and trying to get someone to bite his baited hook. Unless you are wealthy and have stock in certain companies, this is a bad idea to support.
Hillary was a career politician. Trump is not. Besides that Hillary has proven ignorance on a level hard to believe, either that or deliberately broke the law hoping no one would find out. So yes, I am very glad that corrupt....person has no position that can allow her to affect innocent peoples lives on a nationwide level.
Even if Trump is nothing more than a wildcard that's still better than what we could have had.

Hillary was a career politician. Trump is not. Besides that Hillary has proven ignorance on a level hard to believe, either that or deliberately broke the law hoping no one would find out. So yes, I am very glad that corrupt....person has no position that can allow her to affect innocent people lives on a national level.
Even if Trump is nothing more than a wildcard that's still better than what we could have had.

Deer poop is better than bear poop. It's still poop.

So will we end up going to war with North Korea? Are they stupid enough to do something like say... sink any of our military ships? If they did, what should out response be? Are we on the verge of a war with them?
Are you sure of North Korea's intentions because someone on the news told you?

Reactions: James
Are you sure of North Korea's intentions because someone on the news told you?
Did you read what you quoted? They are questions, not statements.

Reactions: James and Wyote
Deer poop is better than bear poop. It's still poop.
Yes. Trump may turn out to be a crap President or ...not. I am trying to look on the bright side and acknowledge we could have been crapped on directly rather than just having to deal with the stench. To use your poop analogy further.

Reactions: Wyote and Scientia