Retired Staff
May 11, 2008
MBTI
INXP
Last edited:
Eva - "Tell me you didn't have the poor mans genitals chopped off..."
Hitler - "He shouldn't have fucked with my dragonballs"
Eva - "He had a wife, they were trying for kids..."
Hitler - "Now his wife can be disappointed in him, like i am disappointed in Dragonball."

She ain't Craigslist "I ruv to hike soso much" material, that's for sure.

Fox has had thier fingers in your childhood from day one. Why should they stop now?

They cancelled Firefly mid season... what more can you expect?

Fox likes taking bad ideas and running with them in case you haven't noticed.

*Pets Satya*

Yeeeeah. Sadly, I heard about this a few months ago. What made me really cringe was Keanu Reaves as Spike, though. That's gonna kill the movie faster than Cthulu in a Barbie dream house.

(What did you expect by way of analogies at 7:45am?).

Well at least Dragonball will never see US soil. I was overjoyed when I heard they canceled the US release. It's an unfortunate waste of money and resources, but maybe FOX will learn a lesson from it. You don't mess with anime otakus!

You don't mess with anime otakus!

[YOUTUBE]XP5lz2CYNR4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]5iF-xL_Xz3M[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]FmfXl1KSYtM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]5flqhV3WkoE[/YOUTUBE]

Hm...now I have to burn Sakura-Con to the ground.

Oh god, I lol'd heartily.

You know I haven't cared what others thought about what I liked since I was in school, but if this would make feel ashamed of myself, unjustly, but still ashamed.

1238447451734.gif

Well at least Dragonball will never see US soil. I was overjoyed when I heard they canceled the US release. It's an unfortunate waste of money and resources, but maybe FOX will learn a lesson from it. You don't mess with anime otakus!

Methinks someone fell for an April Fools joke... DBE is doing fine and you can almost bet you'll see sequels.

Methinks someone fell for an April Fools joke... DBE is doing fine and you can almost bet you'll see sequels.

Oh pooh. I didn't see that part. They got me!

Double sadness: The Cowboy Bebop story is, unfortunately, still true...