Non-consensual pelvic exams performed on anesthetized women in teaching hospitals | INFJ Forum

Non-consensual pelvic exams performed on anesthetized women in teaching hospitals

Status
Not open for further replies.

slant

Capitalist pig
Donor
Dec 30, 2008
MBTI
None
Here are a couple of articles on it:
http://www.theunnecesarean.com/blog/2010/1/29/yes-its-true-med-students-perform-pelvic-exams-on-anesthetiz.html

http://www.theunnecesarean.com/blog/2010/8/30/medical-student-wont-perform-pelvic-exams-on-anesthetized-pa.html

And some quotes from these articles:

Pelvic examinations performed routinely in teaching hospitals on uninformed, anesthetized women prepped for unrelated surgeries is not breaking news. The topic bubbles up to the surface every few years, incites a media frenzy, then simmers back down into what Picard calls

Reactions: hush
Thanks for the heads up...

I like how this thread just died.

Ignore here, just like everywhere else.

It's because of the penis snatchers. Watch out [MENTION=528]slant[/MENTION]

Reactions: Saru Inc
we had joy, we had fun, with our fingers in our bums
but the pain got too strong
when our nails got too long

It's only funny because of the rhyme scheme. Long nails are gross. Srsly.

especially poop-encrusted ones

Don't know why it would be encrusted. You would have to let it dry afterwards for like an hour.

And people, clean your ass out before you play with it or you'll be in deep shit. Pun intended.

My doctor was hot

*shrugs*

I didn't comment because you made the title to only include women. Vs you know men who weren't out when people started learning on them. So ya whatever. Its clear if someone has a Y chromosome their plight is some not relevant. Whatever

I didn't comment because you made the title to only include women. Vs you know men who weren't out when people started learning on them. So ya whatever. Its clear if someone has a Y chromosome their plight is some not relevant. Whatever

Non-consensual rectal exams performed on anesthetized men.

Non-consensual rectal exams performed on anesthetized men.

I'm aware and its no where in the title.

So ya call me a picky or whatever...

I'm aware and its no where in the title.

So ya call me a picky or whatever...

It's ok BB, you just want to be included. :hug:

Come over here, I'll get some chloroform and put on some latex gloves... lets do this!

Reactions: grt$5vb
It's ok BB, you just want to be included. :hug:

Come over here, I'll get some chloroform and put on some latex gloves... lets do this!

Fine but don't draw on me!

Last edited:
Alright. I'm ashamed of this thread and will no longer be posting on it because no one can seem to take this seriously.

Note that I DIDN'T place this thread in the lounge. Anyone have any idea why?

I wanted an INTELLIGENT, SERIOUS discussion about this issue.

It's clear that the people on this forum are as useless as the mainstream media on taking the physical molestation of women by doctors when they are knocked out at a hospital seriously.

Thanks, but no thanks.

If I had the ability to lock this thread I would and I encourage any moderator or admin to lock this thread out of pity for the horrible trainwreck it has become. I'm super ashamed and super pissed off at everyone who had contributed to this classic sign of immaturity and jerk fest.

I will lock it for you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.