new vs. old tv shows: what are your picks? | INFJ Forum

new vs. old tv shows: what are your picks?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
new vs. old tv shows. what shows are looking forward to watching? Which favorites are you looking forward to returning? Which ones have ended that you wish were continuing?

Off the top of my head, looking forward to:
Mad Men (only saw a couple seasons); Game of Thrones; would like to get into Breaking Bad; How I Met Your Mother finale; Big Bang Theory is always good; want to watch Cheers again too.

I wish Firefly was still on... T_T

Last edited:
yeah, looking forward to new season of Grimm. Curious about the Once Upon a Time spinoff Alice in Wonderland. There are some new shows I'm interested in such as Agents of Shield and I am waiting for the new Doctor Who episodes. Also curious about new season of Bones and Castle. I am also curious about the new show Sleepy Hollow.

Returning: The Mentalist, NCIS, Person of Interest
New: Agents of SHIELD
Old that shoul've continued: Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles, Firefly, Dollhouse

Okay, here it goes: Hannibal; Dexter; Breaking Bad; The Following; The Mentalist; Fringe; and Chicago Fire.

Under the Dome; Mysteries at the Museum...and any sort of documentary is right up my alley.

I'm sure I'm missing a couple. Hannibal my favorite out of all.

Reactions: rawr
I usually have one or two series I watch regularly throughout a season. This time around it's The Good Wife and the Game of Thrones.

Elementary
and the Mentalist are series I'll catch every once in a while but I don't care if I miss an episode or five. Modern Family and Community are my less serious series that again, I'll occasionally watch, but lately I don't find either of them particularly clever.

As for shows that came along in the last decade or so, I've watched: Prisonbreak, The West Wing, Sopranos, Law and Order, Law and Order SVU, Frasier, Friends, Big Bang Theory

The new show The Black List looks interesting but it seems like a Hannibal ripoff. So not sure if it will be a hit.