new martyr | INFJ Forum

new martyr

13datura31

Sep 15, 2011
MBTI
infj
Enneagram
so, a lady recently had her arm amputated because she wanted to get high legally, she injected bath salts into her arm and managed to get a flesh eating virus from said injection, she had her arm amputated all the way up to the shoulder. i was just wondering if it'd be possible to sue the united states government for endangering one of its precious citizens by keeping certain intoxicants illegal, because, its obvious that people want, and will get high, by any means necessary, i am no exception.

http://vitals.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...-arm-to-flesh-eating-bacteria-from-bath-salts

Yeah...I don't think so.

Trying to sue the United States government for trying to keep people from getting high by arguing that it endangered the lives of someone trying to get high some other way? That is a totally valid argument.

Good luck.

Reactions: acd
Isn't a martyr someone who has died trying to help someone else?

#1 She's not dead.

#2 She wasn't trying to help someone else, she was trying to help herself.

#3 The US government has never outlawed flesh-eating bacteria, which was what caused her problems. Not the drug.

#4 She's attained the age of 35 and still hasn't figured out that injecting yourself with random stuff with a dirty needle at a party is a bad idea. Okay then.