New conspiracy theory | INFJ Forum

New conspiracy theory

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
Bin Laden was picked off in some kind of cellar, Gaddafi was captured in some kind of pipe going underground, whoever is direction Hamas is in a big network of underground tunnels deep beneath the earth.

These are obviously all some kind of caste of subterranean alien lifeform, possibly lizards, all attempting to set themselves up as some kind of new super elite, using a mix of bad politics and bad religion.

NB I obviously dont believe that, I'm just attempting to show how easy it is to theorise up a conspiracy, you can switch the villains and the actors so easily that its no means to properly examine or challenge injustice or wrong doing.

Reactions: rawr
I heard one the other day where it's the government is going to try to control us all by owning all the farmland and control us by a need for food. That one came from a farmer. I suppose each each person who comes up with this stuff puts a little of themselves into the theory. Makes it more heartfelt.

I gotta say, for people who don't like conspiracy theories, you guys make an awful lot of threads about them

You are on to something. The hollow earth theory where the people living inside the earth are controlling our lives.

I heard one the other day where it's the government is going to try to control us all by owning all the farmland and control us by a need for food. That one came from a farmer. I suppose each each person who comes up with this stuff puts a little of themselves into the theory. Makes it more heartfelt.

That's Georgism, names for Henry George, its actually got its supporters in libertarian camps, the geolibertarians, the idea is that the government owning all land can extract all its revenue from rents thereafter abolishing all other forms of taxation, sales taxes, income taxes, inheritence taxes etc.

Sometimes its combined with ideas about the minimum income, citizens wage, basic income, ie that all tax funded services are replaced with distribution of universal dividends to individual citizens funded from the rents, they then spend those dividends how they see fit, on police, education, whatever they like.

Its a radical schema which has support from left, right and centre, its also seriously criticised by left, right and centre too and overall dates from a very different time when government revenues and spending where nothing like what they are today too. Its also not likely to be a state policy any time soon or feature in the policies of any of the mainstream parties anywhere.

Its more likely that agribusiness will carve up private ownership between themselves, leaving a handful of monopolies, possibly transnational monopolies, owning all the land anywhere as absentee landlords like Ireland at the time of the famine. That sort of private interests effectively abolishing individual or private proprietorship was predicted by Marx and Engels a long ass time ago.

I gotta say, for people who don't like conspiracy theories, you guys make an awful lot of threads about them

Its a talking point, I dont like their consequences when people take them seriously, I think they're great as diverting curios though.

You are on to something. The hollow earth theory where the people living inside the earth are controlling our lives.

:D :D :D

I'm always surprised when I hear of anyone else who is familiar with stuff like that.

Now are you referencing the things described in the novel "The coming race" or the Earth defense system theories associated with the Tungston Incident or Russian inverted "cauldrines" or the Nazi occult theory of the Dyson Sphere Earth/Universe?