5r6jhd

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
Banned
Mar 29, 2012
Ireland
MBTI
ENFJ
Enneagram
C'mon INFJs! Some of you have to watch TV.

Has anyone else checked out Netflix new tv show GLOW? It's about women's wrestling starring Alison Brie.

I didn't really think it would be my thing, but it's hilarious. Only half way through but it's the first show thats given me proper belly laughs in forever.

Reactions: Happy Phantom
I watch Master of None. I have not watched GLOW.

Master of None was pretty good. The first season was kind of meh and cringey at times, I thought the second season was much much better.

GLOW is worth checking out. It's kind of cringey funny sometimes, I love that kind of thing.

Master of None was pretty good. The first season was kind of meh and cringey at times, I thought the second season was much much better.

GLOW is worth checking out. It's kind of cringey funny sometimes, I love that kind of thing.
I'm going to finish Master of None today. Afterward, I will start GLOW. I'll be back in a few hours or days.

Reactions: 5r6jhd
Just started it yesterday with the pilot episode! It definitely has potential, and I like the writers' sense of humor. Looking forward to the character and plot development.
I also really liked Master of None, the episode about parents being one of my favorite.

Reactions: 5r6jhd and Stu
Just started it yesterday with the pilot episode! It definitely has potential, and I like the writers' sense of humor. Looking forward to the character and plot development.
I also really liked Master of None, the episode about parents being one of my favorite.

Stick with it! I didn't start getting the belly laughs until a little further in. It took a few episodes to find it's feet. I really like Alison Brie.

Reactions: Sloe Djinn
Stick with it! I didn't start getting the belly laughs until a little further in. It took a few episodes to find it's feet. I really like Alison Brie.
Ok, 3 episodes in. Definitely growing on me.

Reactions: 5r6jhd
I watched this entire series recently. The last episode was solid. I find it difficult to enjoy any show, movie or novel where the protagonist is unlikeable, or has a major flaw like the one she presents in the first episodes. Some of the other characters were more likable.
I'm wondering if anyone else has the same issue with "majorly flawed" protagonists. (I'm trying not to spoil.)