NationStates 2017 | INFJ Forum

NationStates 2017

holy fuck is that site still going
giphy.gif

Reactions: Lurk
Is this one of those things where you can only make like five moves per day?

927mBwr.png

Off to a rocky start but I'm sure we'll pull through.

Reactions: Lurk
silenciorogue.GIF

The Nomadic Peoples of Silenciotaketwo is a small, orderly nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, cynical population of 29 million Silenciotaketwoans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.

The relatively small, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 12.2%.

The strong Silenciotaketwoan economy, worth 1.90 trillion deniers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 65,586 deniers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.

Military funding has been stripped back, education and welfare spending are on the rise, same-sex marriages are increasingly common, and political activists are routinely executed. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Silenciotaketwo's national animal is the falcon, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.

Silenciotaketwo is ranked 70,501st in the world and 86th in Merridel for Most Advanced Law Enforcement, scoring 1,449.84 on the Orwell Orderliness Index.

10%
National Happenings
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 days ago

Silenciotaketwo's Glorious Leader has returned home to Her beloved Silencio(TT)! Upon Her return, She swelled with pride when She was informed that Her most enthusiastic and patriotic citizens had literally silenced political dissent! Our Glorious Leader was so proud that She started laughing in joy. When She received the wonderful news that Her most devoted citizens actually executed miscreants themselves, She laughed until her breath left her. Literally.

Last edited:
I just answer the occasional issues that come up. It looks like things can get waaaaaay deeper on the actual forums there, and I haven't answered a single telegram or addressed any of the notices. It's a bit intimidating. There are all kinds of people immediately asking for alliances etc and I'm like "How the f--- does this work?"

The Fiefdom of Porpoise Hork is a small, efficient nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, public floggings, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working population of 29 million Porpoise Horkians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.

Reactions: acd
I just answer the occasional issues that come up. It looks like things can get waaaaaay deeper on the actual forums there, and I haven't answered a single telegram or addressed any of the notices. It's a bit intimidating. There are all kinds of people immediately asking for alliances etc and I'm like "How the f--- does this work?"

It's like being a D&D virgin.

The Fiefdom of Porpoise Hork is a small, efficient nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, public floggings, and irreverence towards religion.

Trump would approve!

The compassionate, hard-working population of 29 million Porpoise Horkians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.

Huh?

I don't understand why political freedom is outlawed. I mean, I never even stick around that dystopian, Chernobyl - '87esque, nuclear-winter style, grizzled leather-faced survivalist-friendly, cut-rate swath of endless grey dirt.

Are the citizens self-policing?

Also:

Enjoy the Silenciotaketwo

Experience

Work is play, no need to pay!

Our uniquely robotic citizens are self-propelled workaholics. Inspired by the movies Dogtooth, Hush, Dead Calm, and My Side of the Mountain; S01E04 of British series Fleabag; Ted Kaczynski; paranoia-fueled cults found in Montana and Idaho; Prison solitary confinement stretches, Millenial-approved silent "mindfulness" retreats; THE Soviet industrial apparel,architecture, dominant color palette, and tidy human compression into sensible efficiencies arranged in vertical buildings (combating suburban sprawl); Hans Castorp from The Magic Mountain, and finally, the movie Hunger.
As you can see, we are a more creative people than you know!

Samples of inspirational material soon!

Fun for the youth:

Attachments

• abandonedsilencio.GIF
    abandonedsilencio.GIF
    85.2 KB · Views: 1
  • sjnation.GIF
    sjnation.GIF
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It's like being a D&D virgin.

Trump would approve!

Huh?

Do you participate in the role playing then? How is it? It seems like it would be so slow to organize on a message board!

Idk it was a randomly-generated blurb. Lots of free reign for private corporations in the name of the economy I guess.

Do you participate in the role playing then? How is it? It seems like it would be so slow to organize on a message board!

Idk it was a randomly-generated blurb. Lots of free reign for private corporations in the name of the economy I guess.

No, because I'm shy. I wanted to.

Is your nation self-sufficient yet? I give mine room to mature. :)

My SJs have everything taken care of. I'm out of this drab hellhole.

Attachments

• repressive peeps.GIF
    repressive peeps.GIF
    101.1 KB · Views: 1
  • delight.GIF
    delight.GIF
    52.6 KB · Views: 1
No, because I'm shy. I wanted to.

Is your nation self-sufficient yet? I give mine room to mature. :)

The wife insists she's the First Lady of Porpoise Hork. I said ok but it's a totally nominal position!

upload_2017-9-16_11-40-40.png

upload_2017-9-16_11-45-12.png