Natasha Bedingfield | INFJ Forum

Natasha Bedingfield

I don't think so. Seems too extrovert. She is lovely though. She sparkles in a very soulful way.

Could be. I was thinking that, but could be an S. Something in the eyes, if you see interviews of her.

Could be. I was thinking that, but could be an S. Something in the eyes, if you see interviews of her.

[youtube]XszaTktJOPM[/youtube]

Yeah, I'm thinking ENFJ.

She's got that very clear Fe love for people and passion for life. She was very connected with the interviewers, even though they were just some flunky DJs from some local radio station.
She's also got that Ni left field insightfulness, but it's very clearly supporting her Fe, not leading it.
Most importantly, the anecdotes she shares show off a tertiary Se - playfulness about life - like how she picked up skiing and was skiing backwards after no time at all, or how the storm in Atlanta was absolutely fascinating to her.

I can see how an ENFJ can seem a little S, since they're N and S in the middle.

Last edited:
I second that. Somehow her songs resonate really well with idealism and passion (NF signature) but her Fe is just too well developed to be INFJ :)

She sings from Fe. That Soulmate song hits a nerve deep in the core of me.

These lyrics are definitely NFJ...

Incompatible, it don't matter though
'cos someone's bound to hear my cry
Speak out if you do
You're not easy to find

Is it possible Mr. Loveable
Is already in my life?
Right in front of me
Or maybe you're in disguise

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Who knows how to love you without being told
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone

Here we are again, circles never end
How do I find the perfect fit
There's enough for everyone
But I'm still waiting in line

Most relationships seem so transitory
They're all good but not the permanent one

From her interviews I sense ENFJ

Though this song of hers is very ENFP:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2h1YDC84Bo"]YouTube- Pocket Full of Sunshine Lyrics[/ame]

If there is any confusion as to whether or not she's an N... I'd like to point out how accurate her Ni was.

She wrote the Soulmate song about "Mr. Lovable who might be right under her nose" before she started dating one of the people on her crew, who she eventually married.

That's not Si.

Meh, seems S to me. A lot of performers are.

She wrote the Soulmate song about "Mr. Lovable who might be right under her nose" before she started dating one of the people on her crew, who she eventually married.

Damn, I think I've got a crush on her and here she goes ruining my hopes :D

The way she talks really reminds me of my ENFJ friend, I think you guys are right. Calm and quiet but confident, she's happy to be there. She's very spiritual and a deep thinker as well you know, she goes to a Church that I'm going to start attending in London.

What's an example of a "there is no doubt this artist is an INFJ" INFJ artist or celebrity?

The way she talks really reminds me of my ENFJ friend, I think you guys are right. Calm and quiet but confident, she's happy to be there. She's very spiritual and a deep thinker as well you know, she goes to a Church that I'm going to start attending in London.

Yes, that right there might be my biggest point of thinking her awesome. I am of that same spiritual persuasion. Glad to meet you! :)

What's an example of a "there is no doubt this artist is an INFJ" INFJ artist or celebrity?

Hayao Miyazaki.

hayao-miyazaki.jpg

miyadvd.jpg

Apparently Nicole Kidman is a dead cert.

I dunno about that, but I am convinced of Tom Sellick.

tn2_tom_selleck_1.jpg

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO5hVB63s_s&feature=PlayList&p=0858D46C2422A37E&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=25"]YouTube- Nicole Kidman interview for Nine[/ame]

"Yes, that right there might be my biggest point of thinking her awesome. I am of that same spiritual persuasion. Glad to meet you! :)"

Haha really? That's good to know! :). I'm just in the process of working out and solidifying my beliefs, it's exciting for me :)

Last edited:

Krzysztof Kieslowski, the polish film director- the quintessential cinematic introvert

Reason =

Three Colours Blue & Three Colours Red

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liBfcQBU5tc"]YouTube- Kieślowski/Blue/Bitter - sweet meditative scene #2[/ame]

Double Life of Veronique

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Vvz7ZBqSI&feature=related"]YouTube- Beautiful Irene Jacob[/ame]

^^the most introverted/INFJ films I've ever laid eyes on.

He knew how to cast and work with actresses who could express the behavioural characteristics of an introvert and the way they deal with conflict, pain and loss. Something I also think, only an introverted actor can really understand.