88chaz88

Back for a limited time only
Retired Staff
Mar 17, 2010
MBTI
????
Enneagram
9w1
Begs the question, if a social network dies and no-one's around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Begs the question, if a social network dies and no-one's around to hear it, does it make a sound?

LOL

but I'm not surprised almost every mainstream huge social network or otter net presence gets shown up eventually.

The real question how long will facebook last?

LOL

but I'm not surprised almost every mainstream huge social network or otter net presence gets shown up eventually.

With diaspora in alpha testing now, facebook may be threatened. There's no guarantee that diaspora will have the same popularity, but it does solve certain problems that are likely far too late to be solved by facebook.

LOL

facebook is already heading down I think. I mean it keeps adding features which make it more inescapable/obnoxious that's like the death rattle

facebook is already heading down I think. I mean it keeps adding features which make it more inescapable/obnoxious that's like the death rattle

Can only hope.