Most sexual NT? | INFJ Forum

Most sexual NT?

Proficiency and interest in sex do not depend on personality. MBTI only goes so far. It is not predictive of basic biological drives for which we are all endowed with the necessary equipment (i.e., neurological and plumbing).

I disagree. There is definitely a difference in sexuality between my ESFP friends and my, say, ISTJ friends.

I don't think it really matters what personality you are, but why you are doing it. We all have feelings and express them in our own way, but it's our intentions that we generally draw the connection. If a girl wants attention and is insecure about herself, I imagine sex would be less meaningful. If she genuinely sees something more in you than others, it's a little more meaningful, but only in a sexually stimulating way.

I was raised a strong Christian, so I was taught the only meaningful sex is when you're in marriage. I think differently now because love is not measured by a ring. If you and your partner feel comfortable enough, and you both want to continue a meaningful relationship, then I believe it's not sin.

I only speak wisdom cuz i is a virgin...

Well sexuallity has more to do with than just sex....besides, the ones who finish last are usually better than the ones who finish first...

.besides, the ones who finish last are usually better than the ones who finish first...

nod.gif
nod.gif
nod.gif

I find INTPs and INTJs to be extremely sensual, and sexual.

Sex drive as well as sexual preference has little to nothing to do with MBTI type. I have met many different NTs of each type aall of which has different preferences and drives. You can't be o generic as to say an ENTJ has more sex than an INTP.It just doesn't work that way. One specific INTP might have far more sex than their ENTJ buddy. Functions lay the ground work. We build on it.

lol, everyone thinks INTPs are frigid.

Hmm... I don't think sex drive has anything to do with personality, but rather biochemical makeup. The personality of the individual would probably define how he or she portrays their sexuality.
As for me, I'm Asexual in contrast to my father who is also an INTP and has fathered 10 children, including myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: grt$5vb
Funny how in the "most sexual NF" thread people keep riding the wave and in this thread it's all about challenging the assumptions. lol.

Funny how in the "most sexual NF" thread people keep riding the wave and in this thread it's all about challenging the assumptions. lol.

Because NT's don't have sex silly!

You meant INTP.

Nope. All NTs.

They mind meld instead. Any children born as a result of this mind meld is a product of the collective ideas taking shape and forming a person, this person is usually an NT of some sort as a result.

One specific INTP might have far more sex than their ENTJ buddy.

I think on a broad view there are differences. Not necessarily in terms of libido, but in a more broader definition. An SP will enjoy sensory experiences, even if it was just a micro degree, more than an NT. All my NT friends can go for months without sex without going crazy.