More INFJ Videos | INFJ Forum

More INFJ Videos

VH

Variable Hybrid
Feb 12, 2009
MBTI
NFJedi
I found a few INFJ videos that have INFJ mannerisms, vibes, and body language, for those of you who are interested in how to spot us.

I got the videos from this link... http://www.f1movies.com/infj/ ...but I'm going to insert the better examples here directly from youtube, as I don't completely trust the source link not to have some sort of bad software on it.

These girls have classic INFJ mannerisms and vibe. In a lot of cases, I felt like I was looking into a mirror. It was kinda eerie, seeing as I look nothing like these girls physically, heh. Be very aware of the similarities between them all, how they move, how they speak, the tempo in the way they shift their thoughts, the way they cut their eyes and always seem to be thinking about something other than where they are at the moment, only briefly surfacing between thoughts when they look directly at the camera... there is a lot to notice about us, and you can see it all in these videos.

[youtube]44tXtjlgMmE[/youtube]
[youtube]SN0Uipro3MQ[/youtube]
[youtube]Y4Gm6ysEllU[/youtube]
[youtube]RjIQGqvaWDQ[/youtube]
[youtube]SxDpQvndQRU[/youtube]
[youtube]tQE6ebD5AfU[/youtube]
[youtube]4uDUr1Bdn8w[/youtube]

Last edited:
Reactions: IndigoSensor
I wish I could quantify this in words that everyone would understand (In regards to body language, vibe, etc.), but I really can't. They all have a very similar way of speaking, the pauses between thinking (which is ever present). It all just has that quality to it.

I love watching INFJ videos! It is hard to describe the quality of the similarities between each of them. They just have 'that way' of being.
They also show how we have so much that sets us apart as individuals, but we all have a certain something in common. I think the introverted intuition is really the most striking quality that you can pick up on.

I realize this is quite an old thread, but thought I'd share my INFJ video. I was inspired by other posters (some of whom are on these forums) to make my own. It turned out to be a tougher process than I'd anticipated, but I'm glad I did it.

Not sure if I'm a typical INFJ, so I'd be interested in any thoughts/feelings on why you think that may or may not be true (or simply on the commentary, itself). Any similarities or differences that jump out at you? I'm confident that I'm INFJ, but I'd appreciate your wisdom. I suppose I might also be seeking a bit of validation (isn't that an INFP trait? :)) since this is the first time I've ever had the opportunity to speak with other INFJs about my type.

I have distinctively expressed INF, but occasionally test with a slight to moderate J (20-60%). I've never received an INFP result, but it wouldn't surprise me if I've been mistaken for INFP/ENFP in the past. I even received a dominant Fi result on the cognitive processes test once, but I don't identify or connect with many INFPs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice video Zak, personally, i'd say you were an INFJ. I probably wouldn't be able to make a video like you did, I would probably find myself being confused about what I was going on about and ramble on about nothing.

Enjoy your time on the forum. ^_^

Very nice video Zak, personally, i'd say you were an INFJ. I probably wouldn't be able to make a video like you did, I would probably find myself being confused about what I was going on about and ramble on about nothing. Enjoy your time on the forum. ^_^

Thanks so much, Free Mind. I appreciate your kind words and thoughts. The more I spend on the forums, the more confidence I have in my type (not that I've ever been especially ambivalent, but it's still nice to have validation).

Making the video was pretty tough. I think if I were to record a few more the process might get easier and I'd feel a bit more comfortable. I didn't ramble? haha... I felt like I was babbling on and on.

I just now happened to stumble across the YouTube account of this awesome girl I know, whom I believe to be a clear example of an INFJ. To the best of my knowledge she has not taken any MBTI test and this clip is not about type, but her INFJ preferences just seem so obvious.

[youtube]ZnCwHtp5W_w[/youtube]

She never mentioned the desire to teach English in Korea to me, so I'm thinking this might be more of a backup thing in case she didn't get into one of the law schools she wants. When we first discussed it her main goal was to be a missionary in Africa, but in her senior year she decided to instead become an immigration lawyer and help refugees make it into the country to find a better life here. She moved back home to study for the lsat at the start of October, and took it shortly before she sent me an email congratulating me on my graduation 3 weeks ago.

(If you are wondering, yes, this is the girl I asked out back in September, who rejected mostly because she was moving soon but did say she'd never really thought of me as more than a friend. The email also said that she appreciated the couple emails I'd sent trying to keep in touch, but had been and would continue to be too busy with her family to have much contact with others. She still hasn't updated her blog in a while and her twitter account is still protected, but yesterday she finally made her Facebook wall visible again.)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc"]YouTube - LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE![/ame]

INFJ? Very likely.

Reactions: Bird
this one is funny :) but the last time i watched it, it made me smile because that's like how i talk too :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZPtLNkCCxI"]YouTube - INFJ male[/ame]

Reactions: grt$5vb
id post a vid but then everyone would say "lol enfp" LIKE OMG. :m040:

Reactions: starshine
Great videos. I remember when I first found some INFJ videos on YouTube. I felt like I had been living with bears in the forest all my life and just discovered my own species. Still feels like that when I watch these new ones.

Reactions: slant
our lips twitch alot where we talk.
you can see where they think of something that makes them feel something but don't say it.

I knew this about myself but I didn't know it was an INFJ thing

our lips twitch alot where we talk.
you can see where they think of something that makes them feel something but don't say it.

I knew this about myself but I didn't know it was an INFJ thing

Hmm, I have felt this, I didn't know it was so visible ...