[INFJ] Morbid humor

Jeffrei

OneOneOne
Aug 16, 2018
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
What requirements must be met in order for you to crack a morbid joke?

I don't think there are any requirements that don't count for other kinds of humour as well. The only difference is when and where the different genres are appropriate for use.

Any kind of (black) humour is risky with strangers, unless you see from the start that they have some such personality. I'd limit use of it to people that I know can handle it within the situation and also know me well enough to see how I mean it. Otherwise it just wouldn't make any sense to do it. Save all that, I just have to be in the right mood for it.

My life is a morbid joke.

So to answer your question: existing.

This thread begs for funnies.

@neko, you love cats just as much as I do, right? How do you like your dark humor? ;)

AD-Dark-Twisted-Humor-Comics-perry-14.jpg

My life is a morbid joke.

So to answer your question: existing.

This thread begs for funnies.

@neko, you love cats just as much as I do, right? How do you like your dark humor? ;)

AD-Dark-Twisted-Humor-Comics-perry-14.jpg
Hahahha. it's strangely cute!

Although I enjoy irreverence, somehow I don't seem to enjoy morbid humor that much. I don't dislike it either. I'm just indifferent, really.

Depends on the context and the timing of it---and also on the matter on how appropriate it is.

ehm.. ..

existent: can happen occasionally (especially when I'm weak and it's totally not the right moment for it).
requirements: ideally people around that at least have some humorous distance to the topic...else.. preferably ..no fires and pitch forks at hand.

my brother just told me a story the other day from our childhood when I cracked a joke about a dead bird that I loved alot - which definitely fits the topic.
..but I also like absurdities, too ..so.. .... not too many out there who like that either..and therefore I usually just keep it in and have a laugh internally not to bother anyone. ^^

Reactions: Impact Character
Lololol! 30rock!!! I love the episode where she’s throwing up and he awkwardly pets her back with a broom

Lol, is this a show about two thinkers who decide to have feelings for each other?

Reactions: Impact Character