Moonlighting | INFJ Forum

Moonlighting

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
If you could moonlight as anyone, who would you be and what would you do?

I'd be a ninja with some serious martial arts skills :-D serving up vigilante justice on the mean streets of FL.

Yes, quite a vivid imagination.

But realistically, I'd probably like to experience being a blues or jazz singer in a night club singing cabaret. Probably not an easy life but I like the easy atmosphere of the blues night club although I've never been to one.

cool-blues-print-c10121620_1.jpg

But realistically, I'd probably like to experience being a blues or jazz singer in a night club singing cabaret. Probably not an easy life but I like the easy atmosphere of the blues night club although I've never been to one.

cool-blues-print-c10121620_1.jpg
Yes! Same here. Ideally I'd be playing piano solo and singing in dirty smokey bars.

Reactions: Gaze
Yes! Same here. Ideally I'd be playing piano solo and singing in dirty smokey bars.

yeah, it just seems like a one-of-a-kind awesome experience

I'd be a ninja with some serious martial arts skills :-D serving up vigilante justice on the mean streets of FL.

Oh yeah! Me too.... Only I'd be serving up fresh wasabi burgers to people in hard-to-reach top secret facilities! Erm....maybe I've been playing too much Ninja Burger =P

Last edited:
I'd be like Sailor Moon!

Reactions: acd
I wish I did for a living what I wanted to moonlight doing so that I wouldn't have to. I'd like to moonlight as someone like batman, who ensures everyone sleeps safe and nothing bad happens to them.

Some hot chick.