Retired Staff
Jul 14, 2016
USA
MBTI
INFJ-t
Enneagram
2w1, 2w3
Have a listen to this podcast. :)

What do you think/ feel about the idea that some mistakes are not mistakes but rather blindspots to misteps? Would you notice the difference? Share your views, thoughts, comments. I'm curious to hear from all types on the topic.

*please remember to be mindful of others and respectful of differing viewpoints.

We can all agree to disagree when needed. :)

Nothing is more relieving than admitting to yourself that somebody else is better equipped for something that you are struggling with.
Learn to outsource that crap!

Last edited:
OOOOOoooo I love podcasts!! I will give this a listen tonight!

Thank you Sandie!! :)

A few more to generate a response dialog? ;) Understanding Blindspots moves us into our leadership skills...why?

*Understanding our own blindspots can and does bring about an awareness to our conditioning, and effects change in how we relate to others and their blindspots. :)

Reactions: Ginny
I think in knowing other people's blindspots, we become more tolerant of them rather than being offended by it or something. I don't believe there is a difference between blindspots and mistakes*, but we are prone to making mistakes because of a lack of awareness in a certain area. In becoming aware of this, however, we can compensate on that spectrum, in whatever way we are equipped to deal with it. The main aspects of it are exercising patience, both towards others and oneself, and being open towards diversity.

Edit: *as in they are not dichotomous or antonymous, but mean different things that are not within the same class of meaning, however coinciding in some cases of their application

Last edited: