[PUG] - Misleading Propaganda | INFJ Forum

[PUG] Misleading Propaganda

This

Banned
Oct 16, 2010
MBTI
Enneagram

I feel I need to say something about this picture as I have seen it around quite a few places now and I have a bone to pick with it.

I typically haven't commented on it because I agree with the sentiment behind it and am sure I could find legitimate injustices along the same lines if I looked hard enough so I support the message itself, but this picture is very misleading. The reason these two were compared in my opinion was because of the high profile nature of both cases.

Here's the issue though:

1.) Kim Schmitz has not yet been sentence he could potentially serve up to a maximum of 50 years. If he's found guilty by a jury of his peers. At the current moment he is in New Zealand and has been denied bail, he hasn't been extradited back to the US yet. Which is where his case will be heard and take place.

2.) Miguel Carano (That's not his name btw, it's actually Miguel Carca

My guess for the second would be that it has to do with international law. I'm not sure about the first. Obviously it is misleading propaganda, but just about everything is nowadays, particularly if you watch the Republican candidate debates and hear all the half truths they spout out about each other. Just be proud that you are an informed enough person to see through it.

I like things that incite anger in me and make me yell "INJUSTICE!" and that are overly exaggerated to prove points.

Reactions: the
[MENTION=3255]Sali[/MENTION] But isn't that true? Where I live, and I assume that applies to a lot of other countries in the world, you get more years for bank robbery than murder.

[MENTION=3255]Sali[/MENTION] But isn't that true? Where I live, and I assume that applies to a lot of other countries in the world, you get more years for bank robbery than murder.

Depends on the situation, and how the trial goes, the comparison is also inaccurate in that Carca