Men, Short Women? Yes or No.

InvisibleJim

Banned
Dec 13, 2010
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I decide to flip a current thread on its head because I'm a wild rebel.

Yes. I prefer short(er) women. I am somewhat average in the vertigo department at 5 foot and 11 inches.

Reactions: Sensiko
I suppose my preference would be within a few inches taller or shorter than myself. Makes no significant difference to me though. I'm around 5'8 which seems a pretty standard height anyway.

I am so confused. Which thread should I participate in?

All the threads! Spread your love Arsal and get thread herpes!

I should rephrase my initial response. I prefer short(er) women within a few inches who are attractive and thus satisfactorily pet my vain ego. Lovely.

I prefer short women for LTR's. But any size will do for a good time.

I'm a bit over 6 ft (~183 cm) and my INFJ wife is a bit less than 5 ft 4 in (~163 cm). Size never mattered. It was all about love...and, it still is.

Reactions: Nixie
I'm 6'2

People who are much shorter than I am, or significantly taller seem like members of another species to me. It's hard to make eye-contact, and it's hard to talk to them without stooping/hunching over, or tilting you head back to look up at them. I guess that I'm most comfortable around people close to my height.

It somehow makes my mind do weird sommersaults when I see a really tall man holding hands with a really short woman - and even more so viceversa. I once had a short girlfriend, the height difference sometimes made me feel like I was taking a little daughter out, even though we were the same age.

So... my preference is for women that are within a few inches of 6'2.

I'm 6'5''. . height means little to me. . .my girl is 5'10''. . .

I am 6'1" and I have dated a woman who was 5'11", and a woman who was 4'9" (among others).

So I guess short is OK with me if the person I find attractive is short.

cheers,
Ian

Ideally I prefer a woman somewhere around 5'5 to 5'7 my current girlfriend is my height (5'10) and my ex was 5'0...

i'm female, 5 feet 1-ish, and i prefer my SOs to be tall (and not just taller than me, actually "tall"!).
INTJ-ex is 6'5", current lover is 6'...

I am around 6'6" and yet most women I have dated have been under 5'5". Haha. Not by my choice, it just appears that shorter women have been more receptive to my advances. It does cause some issues but overall I don’t mind.

i'm female, 5 feet 1-ish, and i prefer my SOs to be tall (and not just taller than me, actually "tall"!).
INTJ-ex is 6'5", current lover is 6'...

Won't you have problems making out or trying different positions?

As for me, I like women who are shorter than myself but not so short that they look like children. All the girls I've dated have been between somewhere my height and up to 6" shorter.

Reactions: Bird
Won't you have problems making out or trying different positions?

*giggle* not usually, no. there are a few things i can't do with the absolutely tallest guys, but mostly...no, not a problem.

My mom insists I'm 6ft, but the last I measured 5'11" was still rounding up about an eight of an inch.

A woman's height is not a particularly important factor. It would be rather awkward to be with a true midget or a giant, but the vast majority of women are of acceptable height. I've known attractive women ranging from 5'1" to 6'1", but in general the most attractive women tend to be between 5'5" and 5"9. I think that the best height for a woman is probably a couple inches shorter than me, so that we would be eye to eye on occasions when she has to wear high heels.