Men and women are different. And that's okay | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Men and women are different. And that's okay

I didn't know what to expect.

Wisdom for life: just smack 'em in the face with your tail until they chase you.

But... I was actually referring to you being the Ultimate Kwisatz Haderach and all that.

Reactions: dragulagu
Wisdom for life: just smack 'em in the face with your tail until they chase you.

But... I was actually referring to you being the Ultimate Kwisatz Haderach and all that.
The ultimate goal of the Bene Gesserit Sisterhood, up to the end of the novel Dune, is the creation of a male Bene Gesserit they call the Kwisatz Haderach (/ˈkwɪsɑːts ˈhɑːdəræk/[10]). They intend to achieve this superbeing through a massive human breeding program, which they have conducted for countless generations; using careful manipulations of relationships and breeding sisters to "collect" key genes, the Bene Gesserit have controlled and finessed bloodlines through the ages. Also called "the one who can be two places simultaneously" or "the one who can be many places at once," the Kwisatz Haderach (defined by Herbert as "The Shortening of the Way"), with supreme prescience and access to both male and female lines in Other Memory, will be an overt figure in the Bene Gesserit's manipulations, thrust upon the universe as a messiah.[11]
Thank you.

Men don't have feelings.
Women have feelings.
Equal feelings, but men don't have the luxury to express it because a large part of a man's value is to not have problems he cannot handle. A man's expression of feelings and being vulnerable is admirable to most women and other men without an ego to "capitalize" on such moment, only when it is also apparent he is well capable of overcoming his challenges.

I'm imagining a little shy vagina with soft fur coming out of a little hut in an aquarium with wood chips on the floor and a water bottle stuck to the side. @ruji pets her gently and she wiggles in delight as he gives her fresh cut bite size strawberries and coos to his little pet.

...then a snake strikes out from the vagina and bites his hand.

I'm imagining a little shy vagina with soft fur coming out of a little hut in an aquarium with wood chips on the floor and a water bottle stuck to the side. @ruji pets her gently and she wiggles in delight as he gives her fresh cut bite size strawberries and coos to his little pet.

I've opened a lovecraftian can of worms

aint it beautiful?
latest

Social distancing applies to just more than the rona just ask any gynecologist that has had to endure some real horrors. There may still be the subreddit known as the "Museum of Filth"