Melt Down | INFJ Forum

Melt Down

Stu

Town Drunkard
Donor
Oct 30, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
It would appear that the US economy is on the verge of heading into recession due to dramatic tax increases slated for jan 1

any thoughts?

I said this was going to happen a few years ago on this forum

I was called 'crazy' and a 'conspiracy theorist'

Meanwhile, Obama is on vacation in Hawaii and every other US Congress person is on vacation as well...not giving a damn.

Reactions: bamf
I said this was going to happen a few years ago on this forum

I was called 'crazy' and a 'conspiracy theorist'

I find it hard to believe that it will come to it but at this point in my mind I am ready for the tax increase and hope that my job, which has proven fairly recession proof already, will survive the crunch.

I doubt the "mandatory" cuts will actually happen but I do believe all the tax rates will rise and the next congress will not increase the debt limit.

I find it hard to believe that it will come to it but at this point in my mind I am ready for the tax increase and hope that my job, which has proven fairly recession proof already, will survive the crunch.

I doubt the "mandatory" cuts will actually happen but I do believe all the tax rates will rise and the next congress will not increase the debt limit.

There will be a new order from the chaos: problem, reaction, solution

And by that point people will have nothing to defend themselves with but their strong words and even those will be recorded in a super computer in Utah and used against them under 'terrorism' laws, having given up their guns due to various orchestrated massacres

Its all going to plan at the moment. Lets hope the people can throw a spanner in the works at some point

[video=youtube;6lzfXLuXJeY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lzfXLuXJeY[/video]

I was thinking that there would be job losses and foreclosures, but I am really curious about how the GOP will spin it.

This guy is trustworthy

[video=youtube;8P1fihT5B7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=8P1fihT5B7o&NR=1[/video]

I wonder how a gov shut down in the late spring of 2103 will go over in rural America?

I was thinking that there would be job losses and foreclosures, but I am really curious about how the GOP will spin it.

Well a war is always a good way to distract the public

This is easy to bring about you just lie to the public about a supposed threat for example that Iraq had WMD's or that Al Quaeda were working with saddam hussein or orchestrate a chemical weapons attack in Syria and blame it on Assad or you can stage an attack on your own people for example in the persian gulf and blame it on someone else (for example the Iranians) as a way of turning the negative energies of the people that are building up outwards onto someone else.

They have a good track record of this with: sinking of the lusitania, sinking of the USS Maine, Pearl harbour, the gulf of Tonkin Incident and 911

the people really need to realise what the source of their woes are which is the banking cabal behind the federal reserve and they need to tackle them

A good start would be for people to stop voting for the political parties that work for the cabal such as the republicans and the democrats. the other requirement is mass civil disobediance

It's going to be a deflationary recession. Home values could fall a little more and the USD will strengthen. I'm guessing Obama will enact some kind of "New Deal" to create jobs.

I wonder how a gov shut down in the late spring of 2103 will go over in rural America?

Have a look at agenda 21 for a long range forecast of whats planned for rural north america

It's going to be a deflationary recession. Home values could fall a little more and the USD will strengthen. I'm guessing Obama will enact some kind of "New Deal" to create jobs.

I doubt the GOP will pass any new spending

wait doesn't that happen in all your threads though?

Lol

There will come a point were certain things can't be denied anymore

I doubt the GOP will pass any new spending

They will print more money....quantitative easing on repeat until the dollar collapses at which point they will replace it with a new currency

[video=youtube;omxQBdt4AEw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omxQBdt4AEw[/video]

Time to invest in tinned food and ammo

[FONT=&quot]"We are on the verge of a Global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." - David Rockefeller to the United Nations Business Council on September 23, 1994

[/FONT]

They will print more money....quantitative easing on repeat until the dollar collapses at which point they will replace it with a new currency

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
I doubt that, not in the foreseeable future

[video=youtube;omxQBdt4AEw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omxQBdt4AEw[/video]

Time to invest in tinned food and ammo

[FONT="]"We are on the verge of a Global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." - David Rockefeller to the United Nations Business Council on September 23, 1994

[/FONT]

Why do you think QE will lead to inflation?

I doubt that, not in the foreseeable future

12 December 2012: http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/37815197902/good-grief-fed-announces-yet-another-round-of

The Fed has a fevah! And the only prescription is to print more money! That’s right, folks, The United States Federal Reserve is beginning a new round of what they call “quantitative easing” (that apparently sounds better than “monetizing the debt” or “printing money” or “decreasing everyone’s net worth”) which is sure to work because it, you know, worked so well the last three times they tried it. But, seriously, this time will be different—worse different. Mr. Bernanke says that he is going to keep printing money until the unemployment rate is below 6.5%. That should work out well.
From Forbes:
Ben Bernanke continues to make history at the Federal Reserve. On Wednesday, the FOMC announced more quantitative easing at a rate of $85 billion a month for an extended period of time. The Bernanke Fed has also modified its guidance, noting its ultra-accommodative stance will remain in place until the unemployment rate falls below 6.5% and inflation projections remain no more than half a percentage point above 2% two years out.

QE4 is here. Only a few months after announcing what had been dubbed QE3, an open-ended $40 billion a month program to buy up mortgage backed securities (MBS), the FOMC decided to extend its asset purchases in 2013 as Operation Twist expires.

Why do you think QE will lead to inflation?

There is a debate over whether or not we are in a deflationary spiral or seeing inflation; what the fed says is smoke and mirrors

For the guy on the street it boils down to the price of bread, gasoline and other essentials

The inflation rates they post in their corporate media do not include food or energy...they're cooking the numbers to manage the perceptions of the public

There is a debate over whether or not we are in a deflationary spiral or seeing inflation; what the fed says is smoke and mirrors

For the guy on the street it boils down to the price of bread, gasoline and other essentials

The inflation rates they post in their corporate media do not include food or energy...they're cooking the numbers to manage the perceptions of the public

Do you think it will be inflation or deflation? Your previous post makes it look like you believed inflation would happen as a result of QE but this post makes it look like you aren't sure.