Meditation and Qi Gong | INFJ Forum

Meditation and Qi Gong

Discussion in 'Psychology and MBTI' started by Altruistic Muse, Mar 9, 2010.

Share This Page

More threads by Altruistic Muse
  1. Altruistic Muse

Altruistic Muse Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4?
    I was just wondering if anyone here has experienced the wonder that is this relaxation technique. I only started Tai Qi four or so months back, and did a little bit of Qi Gong as an auxiliary to this. But now I have started a separate class which involves this technique and meditation combined. It is all about opening up the channels of energy in your body and letting the energy flow freely. I am managing to do this a little at a time and it is a very satisfying and uplifiting experience, I would definitely recommend!

I already practice self-hypnosis but this is impossible to do when I am tired! Whereas I have found that Qi Gong can be done first thing in the morning without a problem, and leaves me feeling alert and relaxed simultaneously! Awesome! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgain

Morgain defective wisdom
    Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ again
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    I have been saying that I would start with Tai chi or qi qong but I haven't managed to get started yet :D

But I have studied shiatsu and that is also about getting the channels of energy in your body in harmony so that your body and mind gets more in balance and healtier. I really believe (and experienced it) that it helps!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Puck

Puck Perilous Pixie
    Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Hey Ho
    Enneagram:
    flibble
    I'm very interested in Tai Chi. It has appealed to me for quite some time and I'm looking for a local class that fits in with my schedule.