Meditation and Qi Gong

Altruistic Muse

Community Member
Apr 6, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4?
I was just wondering if anyone here has experienced the wonder that is this relaxation technique. I only started Tai Qi four or so months back, and did a little bit of Qi Gong as an auxiliary to this. But now I have started a separate class which involves this technique and meditation combined. It is all about opening up the channels of energy in your body and letting the energy flow freely. I am managing to do this a little at a time and it is a very satisfying and uplifiting experience, I would definitely recommend!

I already practice self-hypnosis but this is impossible to do when I am tired! Whereas I have found that Qi Gong can be done first thing in the morning without a problem, and leaves me feeling alert and relaxed simultaneously! Awesome! :)

I have been saying that I would start with Tai chi or qi qong but I haven't managed to get started yet :D

But I have studied shiatsu and that is also about getting the channels of energy in your body in harmony so that your body and mind gets more in balance and healtier. I really believe (and experienced it) that it helps!

I'm very interested in Tai Chi. It has appealed to me for quite some time and I'm looking for a local class that fits in with my schedule.