Manson | INFJ Forum

Manson

just me

Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
infj
How much did it cost to keep Manson alive in jail, I wonder?

Reactions: Free and Sandie33
The Vera Institute of Justice released a study in 2012 that found the aggregate cost of prisons in 2010 in the 40 states that participated was $39 billion. The annual average taxpayer cost in these states was $31,286 per inmate. New York State was the most expensive, with an average cost of $60,000 per prison inmate.Aug 23, 2013

Reactions: Free and PintoBean
How much did it cost to keep Manson alive in jail, I wonder?
Too much. Manson was evil incarnate. Makes me wonder if he was an INFJ similar to Hitler...he sure did believe in his "Other-worldly" excuse for leading people to murder and meheim. 0_0

Reactions: Free
mansion wasn't evil incarnate, in my opinion. he just rose up during a period where hyper-individuality was common, if that makes sense

Should have put him to sleep and set an example of him.

What am I missing? did something happen?

I don't know what information you do and do not have Icedream.

But from what I can gather from this topic: Charles Manson recently died. I think Just Me is upset with the fact that Charles Manson was in jail for so long, costing a lot of taxpayer money. I think he would have preferred the death penalty for Manson.

I don't know anything about his sentence, tbh

I apologize. Charles Manson should not have been given a room in the prison system and treated so well. Yes, he died.
upload_2017-11-22_18-3-25.jpeg
www.cnn.com
In 1971 he was found guilty of first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder for the deaths of seven people, including the actress Sharon Tate, all of which were carried out at his instruction by members of the group. Manson was also convicted of first-degree murder for two other deaths.

He served 46 years alive. The reason his cult follows was because he was alive.

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/11/the-real-cult-of-charles-manson/546206/

The killings orchestrated that summer by Charles Manson, who died on Sunday at the age of 83, after spending the past 48 years in prison, occupy a unique space in the American cultural psyche. All of the elements of the Tate–LaBianca murders, as they came to be known, seemed designed for maximum tabloid impact. There was the actor Sharon Tate, luminously beautiful and eight months pregnant, who was stabbed to death with four others at a rental home in Hollywood. There were the killers—young women, Manson acolytes corrupted by a sinister cult figure. There were the drugs, abundant both on the Manson Family ranch and at the house on Cielo Drive. There was the nebulous chatter about satanism and witchcraft and race wars ready to erupt. And, as Didion captured, there was a sense that something was rotten from the Hollywood Hills to Haight-Ashbury—that the Summer of Love had long since curdled into paranoia and depravity.

Is there not one person that will come forward and state he ruined their life? He did far more than molest these young women. Should have fried this evil person long time ago.

I feel he cost us far more than money...

Should have Just had a bullet put through his head. Its more than he deserved.

Why Manson and “family” weren’t executed.

As for keeping him alive to study, there wasn’t much to study as he was never coherent and totally unpredictable. Ask him a question and expect nothing but hogwash mumbo jumbo out of him.

Also if keeping murderers alive to study was a thing, Bundy, Dahmer (okay he was killed by another inmate, but still was sentenced to death), Gacy and Richard Ramirez just to name a few, would still be alive.

I would have donated the bullet. We could have studied how a mass murderer reacted to a bullet.

Would you like me to start a new one?