Pin

"Magnificent Bastard" / Ren's Counterpart
Jun 26, 2017
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4, 3-8-7
Love often crosses my mind.

I've read a lot about it throughout my life and my understanding of what it is has evolved beyond just a commitment between two people. These days love has become about a commitment to an unconditional ideal.

Since attaining this understanding I've become a lot more confident when it comes to romance and flirting because I see the bigger picture beyond the interaction. Love is not just a four letter word but a building block towards something very beautiful, the promise of a healthy and harmonious society.

If perfected, when you commit to someone you're building a system with them. When everyone does that, the system works harmoniously. Love starts as the locking of eyes or a glance here, a look there. However, the implications of that principle on public policy are enormous.

After all, you wouldn't want someone you love to starve or hurt. Their suffering pains you. If we could just take that principle and apply it to constitutions, legislation, public-policy debates, we just might achieve a world free of want and fear.

Last edited:
You're on a roll @Pin

Why can't an NT show compassion and ponder love and be okay at the same time?
Those thoughts are not exclusive to NFs. We're human too. It's part of our evolution.

I want to hear more of his serious thoughts on this.

Don't you dare tease @Pin. This idealism married to rationalism is wonderful.

Exactly. It's innocent, and it's not. I'm enjoying it.

Why can't an NT show compassion and ponder love and be okay at the same time?
Those thoughts are not exclusive to NFs. We're human too. It's part of our evolution.

I want to hear more of his serious thoughts on this
Wait! It is ok! And we all agree! We all appreciate pin and his everything else. There was no ill intent. Pin and his thoughts / beliefs on love, life, presidentship are all top shelf awesomeness. We love pin as much as he romantically loves Earth's population.

I'm still going to tease @Pin because that's my job and people with cooties deserve it

and also I love him