Love advice from INFJ Girls Thread

middle1

Hellur
Feb 21, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Undecided
Everyday I see more and more posts from guys trying to figure out their INFJ crushes. Ladies, we drive the men wild. I thought we could all put some input in one place for the guys and if the guys have questions, they can ask here too. I know everyone is different but if you have some insights share them :)

I guess I'll start...
:m085::m085::m085::m085::m085::m085::m085::m085::m085::m085::m085::m085::m085::m085::m085:
Quit trying to figure us out, that's not going to happen. You will probably just get more confused. We are pretty deep, you may never understand us.

I prefer the guy to initiate all contact. I like to be chased. I may even play hard to get. Otherwise I don't play any other games.

Inexperienced, I was shy and almost never got a chance to date my crushes because I was too shy and didn't know what to do. I probably avoided my crushes at all costs to save embarassment, and maybe rejection.

As I got older and more confident, I didn't hold back when I had a crush. I definetly made sure the guy knew I liked him. I'd flirt relentlessly and tease and he would get the picture, no questions asked. I was pretty bold but I always let the guy make the first move.

I never wasted my time on someone who I wasn't infatuated with. If I didn't feel the connection immediately, I moved on. I don't look for a companion or Mr. Right now. I'm pretty picky about guys and I will only give myself up to someone who I can trust and relate to. I don't have to think about a potential relationship or whether its going to work out, I come to that decision pretty quick.

We don't open up easily. That takes a long long time. Don't expect miracles. We take those we open up to to heart...you have to be pretty significant in our life before that happens. Don't take it personal and don't give up.

Many times, guys get confused with what I consider friendship and they consider a romantic interest. This has actually happened alot. I like to hang out with guys but sometimes they read into it too far. If I'm interested I won't leave a doubt in your mind about it.

We appreciate your undivided attention too. However, we need space. I absolutely hate being smothered. Its a big turn off. If you act desperate I'll wonder what is wrong with you.

Small personal gestures mean alot to. My first love was a good listener. One morning he showed up at my door with 13 cd's by my favorite band. It was surprising and sweet, and he knew what I liked because he payed attention. Nobody had ever put that much thought into a gift before, or since then actually.

Sometimes we can be aloof and avoid you. This could be for a number of reasons, we have other things on our mind, maybe we need some space, or maybe you have hurt us in some way, or maybe we're just not into you. Who knows it could be anything.

My best peice of advice: If you want to know how the girl feels about you, just ask her. Just tell her how you feel. Who knows, she may be waiting for you to acknowledge the attraction. But she's probably not going to make the first move. (I did once though, haha).

I hope this helps somewhat :)

I shall press on in the hopes that she does like me... and if she does... in the hopes that she will one day be completely free with me, knowing that with me she is safe from criticism.

To win the heart of an INFJ... ...a daunting task!

I'm of the opinion these people are looking for advice in a wrong place.

Reactions: IndigoSensor
I totally agree, but they keep asking, lol :)
You're the rarest type and we're expected to go where to find meaning in your enigmatic ways? xD

This site is a treasure trove! ...if only to give me ideas as to what an INFJ's actions *might* mean.