NiennaLadyOfTears

Goth Hobbit Lass
Donor
May 9, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
I was just wondering, I was looking at a bunch of pages that were trying to type certain characters, but my favorite, Eowyn (and the one I identify with the most) was not on it.

People, type these characters, from the book if possible:

Aragorn
Faramir
Samwise
Frodo
Merry
Pippin
Gimli
Legolas
Eowyn
Eomer
Theoden

Although I type as INFJ fairly consistently I seem to identify with Eowyn and wonder what you all would type her as.

eowyn. ISFj
will come up some more later

Aragorn: ULTIMATE INFJ
Faramir: ISTP?
Samwise: ISFP
Frodo: Umm.. IxFx
Merry: ESFP
Pippin: ESFP
Gimli: ESTP
Legolas: ENTP
Eowyn: ENTP
Eomer
Theoden

He's not on the OP's list, but...Gandalf is a hard-core INFJ. When he isn't mentoring, preparing, or leading the Fellowship (and eventually dying and reincarnating in the name of it), he's using badassery (*Ahem* Theoden's Hall and spearpointing the Rohirrim's charge at Helm's Deep) and diplomacy to unify the world against the Shadow. And to top it all off, he's the equivalent of a Middle-Earth angel for pity's sake!

He's not on the OP's list, but...Gandalf is a hard-core INFJ. When he isn't mentoring, preparing, or leading the Fellowship (and eventually dying and reincarnating in the name of it), he's using badassery (*Ahem* Theoden's Hall and spearpointing the Rohirrim's charge at Helm's Deep) and diplomacy to unify the world against the Shadow. And to top it all off, he's the equivalent of a Middle-Earth angel for pity's sake!

Just about everyone who's interested in MBTI and Lord of The Rings knows that Gandalf is an INTJ. Hell, even most INTJ profiles have Gandalf as a fictional example. He may teach and guide others but he never holds their hands. They have to take the initiative and accept the responsibility for their actions. He was given the task of safeguarding the ring and so sacrificed himself so it wouldn't fall into the hands of Sauron. It's also the reason he returned to life, even death won't stop an INTJ from finishing thier job.