?Looking over my shoulder... | INFJ Forum

?Looking over my shoulder...

just me

Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
infj
Looking over my shoulder, I cannot help but wonder why the war against so many civilians in different parts of the world. Why the ethnic cleansing? Why the killing of those that are not like you? Why attacks against different religions?

Then, I wake up to the sound of smart bombs on an airstrip...and the world goes ballistic. Irony squared.

People, and governments, should remember the past.

The first step is de-escalation. Do I need to open a back door and talk to MY friends in Russia? The world was so used to nothing happening; no reactions. Do what you want, as nobody will care or do anything about it? Talk to me. When? Bring this back into perspective. That was for the 13,000 barrel bombs and sarin used several times, and it is hopefully stopped.

I'm not ready for war. Neither are you, no matter what you say!

Reactions: Sandie33
If war happens (assuming it's all proxy right now) it's all really about Syria's oil.

I'll feel bad for the military personnel, who don't have a choice. Putting their lives at stake and killing people over greed and profits, because they don't have a say in the matter.

Seriously FUCK war, and FUCK those who propagate it.

How do you feel about those who ask that you keep your religion private and not force it on others by saturating government and public areas with it?

Tell them quote this is a public forum.