mooserini

Regular Poster
Dec 11, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Type 2 Social
Hi,

My GF and I have gone against the grain and started a guild on *sigh* alliance on Shattered Halls in World of Warcraft.

(long story about how I left horde... well short but lame and now I'm stuck)

We just want ONE more person.. can you find it in your heart to make us feel complete by becoming the third to fight the powah?

WoW, I remember that game! I used to be wildly obsessed, and not in a good way... I would level up my character the long and tedious way cuz I didn't know the right way to play the game. Then I quit out of frustration. I'll never forget my ugly mutt character though. Wandering aimlessly through jungle, desert, snow, forest terrain, my green ogre trekked (warrior class). I think I enjoined the chats I would have with random people more than anything.

"Where am I?!??!11111*&^^% I'm going to get eat by wild animals 10X stronger than me if someone doesn't tell me where the F%&& I'm going!" Then this troll dude was like, "dude you just go right over there along the river, chill" "Oh...... THANKS!"

I'd love to, except my computer is not surviving the latest incarnation of WoW. :( It overheats too quickly.

I'd love to, except my computer is not surviving the latest incarnation of WoW. :( It overheats too quickly.

Ah just turn down all the graphic settings and rock it out. My laptop from 2009 still has what it takes... then again it was laptop of the year 2009.. or was it runner up? I donno.. it was awesome in 2009 :p

WoW, I remember that game! I used to be wildly obsessed, and not in a good way... I would level up my character the long and tedious way cuz I didn't know the right way to play the game. Then I quit out of frustration. I'll never forget my ugly mutt character though. Wandering aimlessly through jungle, desert, snow, forest terrain, my green ogre trekked (warrior class). I think I enjoined the chats I would have with random people more than anything.

"Where am I?!??!11111*&^^% I'm going to get eat by wild animals 10X stronger than me if someone doesn't tell me where the F%&& I'm going!" Then this troll dude was like, "dude you just go right over there along the river, chill" "Oh...... THANKS!"

It's a massively expansive world and it's so so so fun. I had an unhealthy addiction to it so I took time off from it about a year ago and now I approach it in a much more casual manner.

what kind of guild is it?, I'm not really very active anymore I do have an active account though (mostly for the free diablo III deal). I could transfer over mage, lock, or pally. maybe DK but I'd have to level it a few levels (82 or 83 atm) and I doubt anyone wants a DK anyway. or if it's a leveling guild I could make a new toon there. I don't really have a lot of time to play but it could be fun assuming there's no strong commitment to raiding or anything like that.

what kind of guild is it?, I'm not really very active anymore I do have an active account though (mostly for the free diablo III deal). I could transfer over mage, lock, or pally. maybe DK but I'd have to level it a few levels (82 or 83 atm) and I doubt anyone wants a DK anyway. or if it's a leveling guild I could make a new toon there. I don't really have a lot of time to play but it could be fun assuming there's no strong commitment to raiding or anything like that.

It's a very very laid back me and my gf guild. We just want to have a third person so we don't have to deal entirely with just each other AND with three people you get guild perks for guild achieves which would be nice.