[INFJ] - Links: twin flame/soul reuion, INFJs, and/or rare ab- blood? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Links: twin flame/soul reuion, INFJs, and/or rare ab- blood?

Dawnd1988

Two
Feb 25, 2015
MBTI
INFJ
I recently have become aware of who I am, why I am, and spiritual evolution etc. Ive had sleep paralysis for 6 yrs, an obe, a spiritual awakening which was most recent changing my life. I Learned about my rare blood type when pregnant which I've read some strange things about. my life was an emotional roller coaster especially after meeting my fiancé being put on serious medications that I won't take now. I had met the first and only person I was able to open up to. My "safe-home". I've known him half my life. We've been together for 8 yrs. we've had 2 painful separations which are needed in twin relationships. I was the "runner" but I attempted to force him away first. I knew in my gut we needed to improve individually. I also lost my identity and fear is what drove me away in the end. I've just learned so much lately. I feel confident, awake, and like I can finally do something good with all these ideas and wisdom I've had racing through my brain. I also have the love in my heart even though I always had a difficult time making friends. I strive in learning and listening to other people so any insight is appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandie33
Learning is good. Keep learning!

I don't have a question, just commenting. I'm freaking out a bit having just found out my personality type. It's a lot of info to take in. What's really weird is my blood type is AB+ and I wondered if that had anything to do with personality type. I'm also struggling with the Twin Flame concept. Someone that's been in and out my life for 28 years has run from me again. I guess I'm just so excited to read posts from other people that feel and think and experience the same things.

I like to think myself to be a rational person and never believed in true love. That is until I experienced it in my 30s. We both believed we were soulmates, as cheesy as that term always sounded to me. But there is no other way of describing it.

It truly was something not within this dimension, if that makes any sense. It can only be felt within our souls, no poem or art can fully express it.

It's weird because even now, being away from him physically for half a year I can still sense when he's feeling down and when I reach out, I see that he is so. It was the same when we were together.

I've always thought of myself as a loner; a lone wolf or something haha. I need and love my space. But I would have gladly shared it with him for life.

Writing this, I feel like I'd come across as not being 'over him'. But in reality, I have accepted that the relationship is indeed dead. But that love and bond I feel for him is independent of the relationship and even if I never see him again, it will always remain. Bless him wherever he is and whatever he is doing.