the

Si master race.
Banned
Feb 17, 2009
MBTI
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
It seems to me that the libertarian, or "leave me alone / anarchist" movement will never take flight. How can such a movement ever band together or have a leader when the very nature of the movement prohibits it? There are not enough woods for everyone to recluse themselves in anymore. It's just an introverts wet dream. As such I laugh at libertarians.

thoughts?

Reactions: acd
You are funny. You make me laugh long hard time. I await my thumbs down.

Reactions: acd
Where is my thumbs down?
That was the lowest amount of thumbs down. I might one day go as high as five, but I really don't know what that would do to you. So, let's just start with what we have. What did this do to you? Tell me. And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel?

That was the lowest amount of thumbs down. I might one day go as high as five, but I really don't know what that would do to you. So, let's just start with what we have. What did this do to you? Tell me. And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel?

Thank you.

and... happy. Its rare I get what I ask for.

Where is my thumbs down?

such thumbs much down

on much the same topic, a good way to get a proper libertarian movement going is to have a the current two super parties pushed into a total collapse, preferably simultaneously. Which could happen as backlash from the debt built up from social policies as well as weariness in foreign policy debacles.

Americans decide they don't want to deal with the rest of the world and focus building their communities up on their own volition as they don't trust the federal government to functionally help them.

Reactions: muir
Just because the government is corrupt, stupid and paranoid doesn't mean that government can't work or that it is bad. How would the market handle emergencies? Feed mentally ill/handicapped people that are incapable of fending for themselves? Develop new technologies like the ones we have in smartphones? Further science?

such thumbs much down

on much the same topic, a good way to get a proper libertarian movement going is to have a the current two super parties pushed into a total collapse, preferably simultaneously. Which could happen as backlash from the debt built up from social policies as well as weariness in foreign policy debacles.

Americans decide they don't want to deal with the rest of the world and focus building their communities up on their own volition as they don't trust the federal government to functionally help them.

Boom!

Good answer!

such thumbs much down

Yeah it will just 'happen' lol

It seems to me that the libertarian, or "leave me alone / anarchist" movement will never take flight. How can such a movement ever band together or have a leader when the very nature of the movement prohibits it? There are not enough woods for everyone to recluse themselves in anymore. It's just an introverts wet dream. As such I laugh at libertarians.

thoughts?

No I don't think those were thoughts, much more like brain seizures.

You don't even seem to know what a libertarian is by definition. How could you possibly make judgments about them if you don't even know what they are?

No I don't think those were thoughts, much more like brain seizures.

You don't even seem to know what a libertarian is by definition. How could you possibly make judgments about them if you don't even know what they are?
so deep.

thoughts?
introverts wet dream??? gross.

I think force establishs everything. Like a hammer, it creates balance instead of chaos, it adjusts pressure. Libertarianism means total chaos. But there would always be force, for some people are stronger than others.

Libertarian = City-States. Humans have tried that, it failed. Move on please.

Libertarian= a belief that people should be free to do what they want as long as they are not hurting anyone else

There are right wing libertarians and there are left wing libertarians

However the mainstream, corporate media uses the term 'libertarian' to mean right wing capitalist libertarians

Many self identifying 'libertarians' are in fact not libertarians at all for example some move their businesses abroad so that the pollution and worker exploitation involved in their business does not take place in the US however that does not mean they aren't hurting people it just means they aren't hurting people in the US, therefore they are in fact NOT libertarians

If you believe that you should be able to do what you want as long as you aren't hurting others for example smoke a joint or be gay or camp in the foothills then YOU ARE A LIBERTARIAN

it could happen, we just need a bipartisan assassin to kill ron paul

I think force establishs everything. Like a hammer, it creates balance instead of chaos, it adjusts pressure. Libertarianism means total chaos. But there would always be force, for some people are stronger than others.

Libertarianism is NOT anarchy.

Libertarian have laws and governments. It is simply based the philosophy that people should be able to do what they want as long as it does not hurt anyone else or trample on their freedoms. The purpose of the laws in this case are to promote freedom.