Let's Get All Metaphysical | INFJ Forum

Let's Get All Metaphysical

jupiterswoon

Permanent Fixture
Mar 30, 2012
MBTI
ISFP
Enneagram
When you keep thinking of someone, is it possible they are thinking of you too? I'm talking about close friendships, romantic partners...

Jupiterswoon... I believe this is true.

I have been blessed to have it happen many times.

I love the miraculous energy that occurs with experiences such as this.

More and more I try to let people know they have been in my heart and usually I find out I have been in theirs as well.

[MENTION=11934]Nelah[/MENTION]

I hope it is true.

Have you ever heard of the thought that if you can't sleep it's because you're awake in someone else's dream?

Pretty trippy.

I don't know about the other though. I have always assumed other people don't think about me much at all.

And yet, I've worried that they might be.

Nah. I used to think all the time about this girl. But she hardly ever thinks at all.
A lot of people are just not consciously thinking about stuff very often. And others are.
At first I was worried she would overthink mistakes I made, but I found out she basically never really thought about such stuff later on.
It was really comforting I must say, that she didn't think that much. I didn't have to worry about anything.

Also I doubt Emma Watson has ever thought about me
:m054:

But yeah that's not a close friendship or romantic partner.
Really if you only select on those, you can assume they think of you at some point. That's what close friends and romantic partners do...

Yeah, wishful thinking. The guy I'm pining after, I hope sometimes he thinks about contacting me...

I've experienced this before. Like when thinking of someone, you suddenly get a text message or phone call from them. Creepy.

My sister and I have some sort of sister telepathy going on, I swear. Whenever I have a song that's stuck in my head, she'll play that song, and vice versa. Now you may think that we may just have very similar music tastes (which we do) but sometimes it just amazes me because usually it wouldn't be your regular song that you hear on the radio, sometimes we'll play a random oldie that came out of the blue. This has happened so many times that I think it's more than a coincidence.

I also feel like I have some fashion telepathy going on with my boyfriend. We're one of those cheesy and annoying couples that love to match (we have very similar styles anyways). When I'm getting ready in the morning sometimes I'll just think "I swear, I know he's going to wear his grey jacket with the black sheep skin." Then I decide to wear a cute grey jacket of mine that would look cute with his.

Then *BAM* I see him wearing that exact same grey jacket (This has also happened way too many times to be a coincidence xD).

I've had this experience too. I have no explanation for it, though entangled particles can influence each other irrespective of distance or even time, so I believe anything is possible.

My sister and I have some sort of sister telepathy going on, I swear. Whenever I have a song that's stuck in my head, she'll play that song, and vice versa. Now you may think that we may just have very similar music tastes (which we do) but sometimes it just amazes me because usually it wouldn't be your regular song that you hear on the radio, sometimes we'll play a random oldie that came out of the blue. This has happened so many times that I think it's more than a coincidence.

I also feel like I have some fashion telepathy going on with my boyfriend. We're one of those cheesy and annoying couples that love to match (we have very similar styles anyways). When I'm getting ready in the morning sometimes I'll just think "I swear, I know he's going to wear his grey jacket with the black sheep skin." Then I decide to wear a cute grey jacket of mine that would look cute with his.

Then *BAM* I see him wearing that exact same grey jacket (This has also happened way too many times to be a coincidence xD).
This happens with me and my best guy friend, pretty much every time we hang out.

It also happens at church, like I get a feeling to wear a specific colour, and it ends up that half the congregation is wearing it. Cool stuff lol.

This is a studied and documented phenomena.
We don’t know why this occurs as of yet.
The odds of the results being just coincidence and not there actually being something there were in the million to 1 range in favor of there being an actual connection.
Also, at Princeton university the PEARS Lab has been conduction research on there being a collective consciousness…once again, the results are…off the chart in favor of there being something going on.
http://www.princeton.edu/~pear/

[video=vimeo;4359545]http://vimeo.com/4359545[/video]

Last edited:
'The Telephone telepathy experiments of Rupert Sheldrake'
The hit rate was 45 percent, well above the 25 percent you would have expected,” he told the annual meeting of the British Association for the Advancement of Science. “The odds against this being a chance effect are 1,000 billion to one.
http://www.mind-energy.net/archives/121-Telephone-telepathy-experiments-of-Rupert-Sheldrake.html

A story on 'Telepathy Between Couples’.
http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27025&page=80&p=779746&viewfull=1#post779746

A story on ‘Dream Telepathy’.
http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27025&page=76&p=777383&viewfull=1#post777383

Story on precognition.
http://hplusmagazine.com/2010/11/04...eleases-powerful-new-evidence-human-mind-can/

What’s more is you can try this experiment yourself.

Once a day, at the same time (make it a time when people are available to call you…after work hours) and follow this visualization:
  1. Find a picture or something made by this person, a drawing, something that they put time and love into.
  2. Imagine that love that they gave to you…either from this picture, object, or just imagine their love in general,
  3. Feeling that love, imagine yourself gliding over the roads from your house to where the other should be,
  4. Imagine yourself coming into their home and imagine them acknowledging your presence (this is important to help them realize something is there)
  5. Speak to them…ask them to call you, call you, call you, keep repeating it for several minutes.

Hopefully, you will get a response! I have actually done this with results at 3am (that was a trip).
Try this with different people…record what you get…this is a real phenomena.

I've experienced this before. Like when thinking of someone, you suddenly get a text message or phone call from them. Creepy.
I had this a week ago. I was thinking about texting a girl about our date specifics (what time). After two minutes I grabbed my phone and she had texted me only a few minutes before.

I just did what [MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION] described. Didn't get any measurable results.
I'll try some more later.

My ENFP SO and I do this. Freaks me out. I have this with an INFP as well. Those two more than anyone else. Two significant SO's. Interesting. Does sex connect us more than I am aware??

So I messaged the person I was thinking of, and they didn't message me back. Guess in this case it was not true.

When you keep thinking of someone, is it possible they are thinking of you too? I'm talking about close friendships, romantic partners...

Yes they can. Very much depends on the type of relationship you have with the person.

So I messaged the person I was thinking of, and they didn't message me back. Guess in this case it was not true.

I doesn’t mean that they didn’t think of you at that moment, just that maybe they couldn’t call you then…there are a million reasons why they wouldn’t which makes it all the more strange when it happens.
http://news.discovery.com/human/life/love-telepathy-is-it-real-120212.htm
Here’s a recent article on the one study showing positive results.