Let's do it Washington State! | INFJ Forum

Let's do it Washington State!

Sep 20, 2009
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
[video=youtube;LJu6MA_wF7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJu6MA_wF7o&list=UUUMrf7Ap3pPN7AuP0ffbC1w& index=8&feature=plcp[/video]

Yay, my home state! Oooh I hope this passes!

Another perk to living in Washington :)

I listened to a discussion on this topic this morning. The opposing viewpoint (against the law) was torn apart.

But it was NPR, which means most of the people who are against the law weren't listening anyway.

Go Wa, make me proud for once.

I visited once. Seems a pretty liberal state. I think it'll pass.

Actually I think it might be the most liberal state from what I've heard. We are like British Columbia lite.

Left Coast ftw

I live in California. People are pretty laid back here. But, then, there are also the rich, materialistic douchebags.

Left Coast ftw

I live in California. People are pretty laid back here. But, then, there are also the rich, materialistic douchebags.

Yeah, I think WA and California are pretty close as far as how liberal they are, depending on the issue, but they seem to be the front runners in moving to legalize pot for recreational purposes. Although the area I personally live is actually very conservative.

Yeah, I think WA and California are pretty close as far as how liberal they are, depending on the issue, but they seem to be the front runners in moving to legalize pot for recreational purposes. Although the area I personally live is actually very conservative.

Last state-wide elections, Prop 19 (the legalize weed bill) lost 47-53%
We'll get 'em next time

Won't matter until the feds change their minds.

True. But it's a start.

Speaking of the Feds, they've started raiding and shutting down dispensaries in my county. There are only a handful of medical marijuana clinics left now.

True. But it's a start.

Speaking of the Feds, they've started raiding and shutting down dispensaries in my county. There are only a handful of medical marijuana clinics left now.

Same here.

It's so strange living so close to the border that separates the ultral liberal from the place where they still debate things like same-sex marriage. Though there's still many reasons to wish that I lived south of the border...in some regards anyways...people with communication and driving skills for one...

It's a pretty liberal state, yes. And I love it. I love my mountains and trees! My rain and my weird-dressers! Though, actually, it's not as homogeneously liberal as many think. Most of the blue is focused in the Seattle area. The boonies and the eastern half are all various shades of red.

I'm sure it'll pass. And DAMN, I'll be happy!

Seattle's a fun place. Let's make it so for everyone.