Let It Rain | INFJ Forum

Let It Rain

just me

Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
infj
Some things are so atrocious, and those that use them are just as such. Why were they used when they were used? Maybe they were used to try and scare America's entry into Syria to fight ISIS? If so, why would Syria be the one deploying them? There are many questions to be answered, though interim the delivery systems can be destroyed. There are more than likely more players that decided to use the CBWs than only Assad. Bring them in. Our generals know what to do and how to do it. So it rained in Syria last night.

Please keep any quotes to a "one paragraph" minimum....if there are any responses.

Reactions: Sandie33
Obama was tested with sarin and did absolutely nothing. Trump was tested and he did something. Trump is trying to make the numbers work. Correct me if I am wrong, but budgets are numbers. Do the math. Math is neither Republican nor Democrat. I have a good feeling about the next eight years.

There will be wars and rumors of wars. The poor you will have always. Some things are constants for now. Only way to fix this is in the math, and I don't see anyone trying to fix it as much as Trump.