KoTOR 2 cheaters | INFJ Forum

KoTOR 2 cheaters

S

Shai Gar

I bought this today, set it up and immediately tried to get the cheats to work.

I cant find an honest cheatlist anywhere. I played this game to death already, all I want to do is hang out with 47 and power up all my sith powers so that I can use them all finally. You never can ingame if you play without cheating.

Who else likes this?

I haven't played in a few years, but this makes me want to dig it out. I played through it 3 times in a row just to try everything out. The first few levels suck when you don't have a powers and you're stuck on that stupid ship.

If you ever find cheats, it'd be fun to replay with them.

I cheated just to get the silver crystal early. I haven't continued playing that save though. Still, I did a cheat game of the first Kotor for epic luls. I was disappointed that killing malak wasn't as easy as I thought with huge Cha and Wis, he still resists most of the time.

Kotor 2 pc cheats is what I typed into google.

Heh, I put points mostly into intelligence, wisdom and charisma. It helps my Consular raise through the ranks in the early stages. Honestly, why even put stats into strength when you can make that and constitution a dump stat, put left over stats into agility and take on lightsaber finesse as a feat so you can use agility stats for lightsaber fighting.

Kotor 2 pc cheats is what I typed into google.

Heh, I put points mostly into intelligence, wisdom and charisma. It helps my Consular raise through the ranks in the early stages. Honestly, why even put stats into strength when you can make that and constitution a dump stat, put left over stats into agility and take on lightsaber finesse as a feat so you can use agility stats for lightsaber fighting.

Because extra STR means extra damage with melee weapons and extra CON is a given for anyone.

You can get by on just dexterity but it's not recommended if you're a guardian.

Edit: Also finesse uses up one of your extremely rare feats for a consular. You're best off taking feats elsewhere.

Last edited: