Korean tension | INFJ Forum

Korean tension

just me

Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
infj
I hope and pray the situation in the Koreas a special peace in the coming hours.

There is so much to enjoy other than testing another's will. For example:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eRKiJ8lT3A"]YouTube - Yiruma - Destiny Of Love[/ame]

amen. The situation seems to be escalating ? D:

Ahahahaha.

You INFJ's are hilarious. Oh yeah, lets all pray for a single need for a country composed of thousands of unique individuals with a vast spectrum of different and often opposing wants and needs.

I have lost the feel for pitying such matters. Humans are, and always will be confrontational, and this will never change until we stop being human.:)

Ahahahaha.

You INFJ's are hilarious. Oh yeah, lets all pray for a single need for a country composed of thousands of unique individuals with a vast spectrum of different and often opposing wants and needs.

I have lost the feel for pitying such matters. Humans are, and always will be confrontational, and this will never change until we stop being human.:)

All hail the singularity; we'll have to be become inhuman just to keep up with ourselves. With luck, this'll be a bit of an improvement.

All hail the singularity; we'll have to be become inhuman just to keep up with ourselves. With luck, this'll be a bit of an improvement.

Indeed. I think we need to let go of some things that are hailed as cherished in order to overcome our base instincts, though I can't see this being at all compatible with the INFJ and their views.
These are people who tend to cherish being huma, pro's and cons.:<

Indeed. I think we need to let go of some things that are hailed as cherished in order to overcome our base instincts, though I can't see this being at all compatible with the INFJ and their views.
These are people who tend to cherish being huma, pro's and cons.:<

Really? I very rarely stray from INFJness, and yet my hyperactive idealism typically leads me to disdain humanity's penchant for selfish weaknesses (and the destruction they cause when you have so many crawling around.) I do think humanity has potential; just really really really badly wasted potential.

Really? I very rarely stray from INFJness, and yet my hyperactive idealism typically leads me to disdain humanity's penchant for selfish weaknesses (and the destruction they cause when you have so many crawling around.) I do think humanity has potential; just really really really badly wasted potential.

Yes, but if one where to describe such a post human creature, fitted for survival and peace....
Without emotion, physical need or internal strife , lacking desire, beauty and objective morality.
Most, if not all INFJ's would rile at the thought.:p

Yes, but if one where to describe such a post human creature, fitted for survival and peace....
Without emotion, physical need or internal strife , lacking desire, beauty and objective morality.
Most, if not all INFJ's would rile at the thought.:p

I gueeesssss; I've always had emotions, though, and they haven't kept me from doing what I was always pretty sure to be the right, balanced (between self-and-other), good natured thing... quite the opposite; too often the most calculably beneficial choice would be the cruelest (in the short term, anyways... so far, in the long term, being kind/generous seems to have paid off far better.)

I dunno; I just can see it multiple ways

Not a bad deal for Japan, then; depreciation helps with exports

My grandma sends me food money for college in Japanese yen. >.<
I like it when exchange rates work more in my favor.

Hopefully this will be resolved by the time the semester starts again... Otherwise my diet might end up as eggs and discounted bread (I might be exaggerating)

Ahahahaha.

What is your 7% serious single need, non-infj ?

*Uses Necromancy powers on thread*

Just this article about a war brigade South Korea created to dispose the heads of North Korea should the countries come to conflict:

The country is speeding up plans to set up what some call a "decapitation unit," a brigade specifically tasked with targeting North Korea's "wartime command," including leader Kim Jong Un, according to a South Korea Defense Ministry official.

The unit will be activated in the "event of war," the official said. Technically, South Korea and North Korea are still at war; they signed an armistice in 1953 but not a treaty.

South Korea believes their northern neighbors are planning new missile tests this year.

Does anyone think North Korea may develop capable nuclear weapons and would be foolish enough to actually use them?

Reactions: Elis
I saw something recently on how North Korea has started to allow studying abroad to learn about agriculture, economics and what not. Previously I've said that compared to say ISIS, NK is at least more secluded and isolated, but now I don't really know. I don't know the ins and outs of nuclear weaponry, but I've had the idea that China would step in as well if it'd come to a point where NK would be a real nuclear threat.

What bothers me about the whole situation is how I don't think there is any nation ready to pick up North Korea would they fall. It'd be quite an economic blow. Not that I know whether China would ever let that happen, I really don't know a lot about the whole situation, but I find it both bothersome and interesting. I'd like to know more, but I think so much of it is just speculations from the outside.

Reactions: Rcs6r
What bothers me about the whole situation is how I don't think there is any nation ready to pick up North Korea would they fall. It'd be quite an economic blow. Not that I know whether China would ever let that happen, I really don't know a lot about the whole situation, but I find it both bothersome and interesting. I'd like to know more, but I think so much of it is just speculations from the outside.

I always figured if North Korea finally collapsed that South Korea would annex it. Makes sense for a unified Korea under the Southern government's rule.

Reactions: Elis
I always figured if North Korea finally collapsed that South Korea would annex it. Makes sense for a unified Korea under the Southern government's rule.
I'm not so sure they'd be willing to do that, from an economic stand point. I think they actually have a reserve for if that would happen, but this would be a huge set back in South Korea's growing economy.

I hope you're right though, I think that would probably be for the better.