[PUG] - Kim Jong Il Dies | INFJ Forum

[PUG] Kim Jong Il Dies

I'm sure he will come back to life on Sunday morning. He was a god-king after all.

lol i was just watching that on the news

his son looks funny

i heard he got cheek implants from his ass fat so he could look more like his grandfather, kim il sung

it's impossible to know... there's almost no information about the next leader/ his son, other than he's more westernized and seems slightly less batshit than his dad, and is very young

I am interested to see if that country becomes less oppressed and less insane. It should be an interesting next couple of years.

maybe his son will revolutionize the failing Korean Fried Chicken industry, because I'm sick of shitty KFCs where I live.

He worked hard for his people, he kept that stress under his wig.

Kim Jong Ils heart was three sizes too big.

I'm sure he will come back to life on Sunday morning. He was a god-king after all.

I thought that was Kim Il Sung: "North Korea officially refers to Kim Il-sung as the "Great Leader" (Suryong in Korean 수령) and he is designated in the constitution as the country's "Eternal President"." Kim Jong Il was just a seat warmer for his eternal father.

But you know what they say, every time a dictator dies, hell gets one degree hotter.

Just got the following from a friend of mine:

"Ain't no party like a Pyongyang party, 'cause a Pyongyang party is ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY!"
[video=youtube;VJNBfBr-OGU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJNBfBr-OGU&feature=player_embedded#at=71[/video]

Naysayers!

North Korea is best Korea!

I have masterfully predicted Kim Jong-Un's first move (now to wait and see if it comes true): "WHAT, NO KFC????".

Watchful eyes wonder of the future.