zetturn

Banned
May 1, 2015
Home
MBTI
I-C-U-P
Enneagram
Lets try people.

First of all - who the fuck you think you're that anybody should justify for your pussyass brains?

Okey... I think that hunting and eating everything is much more ethical and not "bananas", they don't suffer more than 10seconds. It's healthier, it just is in moderation which would be if 24hours has 3meals then 6-10 not vegan meals are perfect per week. If not you eventually gonna be raped by bulls, strained by them and become the food for other animals, except if science would find some kind of defence from animals, like if they couldn't walk too close to you. Also they would destroy most of non-animal nature(nice gardens etc.) that human made and call beautiful, I couldn't "think of" any other sh*t... oh yeah they would walk and take poops, cum on all of your veggies except if science helps.

Reactions: niar
Protien Deficiency rescued through Population Control...ouch. :neutral:

Reactions: Infjente
I don't know what the point of your post is, except to cause arguments on the forum. It's even worded to be assertive and insult people.
Signed, a vegan who is bowing out of this conversation.

I don't know what the point of your post is, except to cause arguments on the forum. It's even worded to be assertive and insult people.
Signed, a vegan who is bowing out of this conversation.
Meh, I might be vegan someday too, insult... The more fucked up you're the stronger you become.

Lets try people.

First of all - who the fuck you think you're that anybody should justify for your pussyass brains?

Okey... I think that hunting and eating everything is much more ethical and not "bananas", they don't suffer more than 10seconds. It's healthier, it just is in moderation which would be if 24hours has 3meals then 6-10 not vegan meals are perfect per week. If not you eventually gonna be raped by bulls, strained by them and become the food for other animals, except if science would find some kind of defence from animals, like if they couldn't walk too close to you. Also they would destroy most of non-animal nature(nice gardens etc.) that human made and call beautiful, I couldn't "think of" any other sh*t... oh yeah they would walk and take poops, cum on all of your veggies except if science helps.
Waiter, I don't remember ordering word salad with a side of nonsense

take this back to the kitchen, and bring me my veal sammich

Lets try people.

I milked my prostate to this, and when I was finished... cabbage. Right to the left, you may find wrong, but if it's subtle subterfuge we can let it pass. Unless of course it's a donkey. Although his name is Don Key, it doesn't mean he's a jackass, just a bitch, probably a locksmith. However, the chances are greater he is a wordsmith, drunk on prostate milk. I really can't tell where the joke ends or begins anymore. It doesn't really matter anyway. We're all going to die. Except me. I don't die. I multiply. I sanctify. I crucify. I cycle beside. I seek and you hide. It's all fine. We're all alright. Have a good night or the fight for your life is the benefit of Mr. Kite. Those bloody leprechauns...

Last edited:
I milked my prostate to this, and when I was finished... cabbage. Right to the left, you may find wrong, but if it's subtle subterfuge we can let it pass. Unless of course it's a donkey. Although his name is Don Key, it doesn't mean he's a jackass, just a bitch, probably a locksmith. However, the chances are greater he is a wordsmith, drunk on prostate milk. I really can't tell where the joke ends or begins anymore. It doesn't really matter anyway. We're all going to die. Except me. I don't die. I multiply. I sanctify. I crucify. I cycle beside. I seek and you hide. It's all fine. We're all alright. Have a good night or the fight for your life is the benefit of Mr. Kite. Those bloody leprechauns...

LOLOLOL

giphy.gif

Nah. This is a bored First World Person cause-of-the-day.

<Starts some righteous beatboxing>

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit