just received an IM from someone who wanted me to add them on AIM | INFJ Forum

just received an IM from someone who wanted me to add them on AIM

S

Shai Gar

My apologies in advance to americans. I know you're not all like this.

NewportPoPo (4:55:54 AM): you are gay
NewportPoPo (4:56:04 AM): faggot
shaigar1983 (4:57:38 AM): and you are?
NewportPoPo (4:57:47 AM): straight so stfu
shaigar1983 (4:57:55 AM): ... right
shaigar1983 (4:58:12 AM): you must be an american. noone else as as stupidly bigotted
NewportPoPo (4:58:26 AM): go fuck a kangaroo
shaigar1983 (4:58:32 AM): not to mention seeking out, adding and then sending an instant message to someone to insult their sexuality
shaigar1983 (4:58:42 AM): have to be an american
NewportPoPo (4:58:49 AM): lol you are gay?
shaigar1983 (4:58:57 AM): only nation on earth that breeds retards.
shaigar1983 (4:59:00 AM): and no, i'm straight
shaigar1983 (4:59:07 AM): though it doesn't matter to me.

Wait, you're gay?

Last edited:
Shai? Gay? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

God damnit tried to find a stupid American on Omegle to make fun of, then I meet this guy

Stranger: i'm male 20, and i just want to make a friend whether you are male or female or black or white.. its okay? take it or leave it.. if you take it tell me you ASL..
You: you from america?
Stranger: it's mean you dont accept it..

And now I'm gonna feel guilty if I ignore him

I'm not gay. I'm just insulted that it was his way of insulting me. He could have attacked my living situation, my current lack of romantic liaisons, my mind, my job...

instead, straight for the sexuality.

That's gay

One a side note, I got this weird sensation of your mellow side shar. And thus I have come to the conclusion that you are a softy, and by such I have lost all respect for you.

Thank you and good bye

heh. Just because I'm mellow, doesn't make me soft. I'm much harder than most people on the planet, even several Afghanistan war veterans.

Mellow just means you don't let shit affect you. Be like water my friend.

You're not fooling anyone, I bet you're actually the biggest softy on the forum.

Now excuse me while I go and bench 220 pounds

this conversation reminds me of Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy...the lowly human Arthur Dent telling the unfeeling alien that deep down he just wants to be loved...That's a good way to get yourself propelled out into the vast nothingness of space my friend :m145:

My apologies in advance to americans. I know you're not all like this.

NewportPoPo (4:55:54 AM): you are gay
NewportPoPo (4:56:04 AM): faggot
shaigar1983 (4:57:38 AM): and you are?
NewportPoPo (4:57:47 AM): straight so stfu
shaigar1983 (4:57:55 AM): ... right
shaigar1983 (4:58:12 AM): you must be an american. noone else as as stupidly bigotted
NewportPoPo (4:58:26 AM): go fuck a kangaroo
shaigar1983 (4:58:32 AM): not to mention seeking out, adding and then sending an instant message to someone to insult their sexuality
shaigar1983 (4:58:42 AM): have to be an american
NewportPoPo (4:58:49 AM): lol you are gay?
shaigar1983 (4:58:57 AM): only nation on earth that breeds retards.
shaigar1983 (4:59:00 AM): and no, i'm straight
shaigar1983 (4:59:07 AM): though it doesn't matter to me.

Chances are slim, but you might have been talking to an eight year old. :mp:

Last edited:
Shai Gar has spoken about the desire to be sexual with males before.....

Reactions: Blind Bandit
Shai Gar has spoken about the desire to be sexual with males before.....

True but that dosen't make him gay.

Wow I'm defending shai, who would have thought? :m077:

Everyone defends him, I swear. I try to get everyone to vote against him in polls for political reasons, people ask me WHAT political reasons and decide to vote for him anyway.

Don't you get it? Political reasons?

MY political reasons?

Someone start a Shai Gar Fan club so I can start an anti-fan club and burn The Empire of Shai Gar Flags....

do a whole demonstration.

Or in fact, what would be even better, would be to burn down the factories that are producing these flags...And if it's Shai Gar's house, that's even better.

It's quite the statement.

I exclusively hit on females.

This is indeed embarssing for Americans, and human beings in general really. I would love to crack a joke about this bigot of low intelligence being from the South. I have lived down there, and although they do seem to be about 50 years behind the times (you really are going to try and insult me by using "boy"??) the truth is you can find these idiots anywhere. We've been dumbed down as a society, and other countries are starting to follow our "lead".

The media and pop culture of this country are taking us quickly down the shitter! There are small groups of people that see it, but they are not enough. We have been spoiled for too long and it's now showing. My children will (and already do) have it much tougher. The assholes are runnning the asylum and have been so for a while now.

:m079::m141::m030::m114: Ok, that's my rant and I'm sticking to it!