Joy of life | INFJ Forum

Joy of life

Jana

Searching...
Apr 18, 2009
MBTI
infj
What makes you feel it?
What makes you feel that you are right where you ought to be?
What gives you energy to feel brave, stuborn and motivated to do on your goals in life?

What makes you feel it?
Accepting and loving myself as I am.

What makes you feel that you are right where you ought to be?
Being aware of the natural beauty that surrounds me and allowing myself to be a part of it in the present moment.

What gives you energy to feel brave, stuborn and motivated to do on your goals in life?
Love and a sense of duty for others, and a sense of the finite amount of time that has been bestowed upon me. Or sometimes, just discomfort during stagnation, creating a drive to grow and evolve and conquer, so that I know I am capable of accomplishment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Quiet
[MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION]
Great answers!
How do you manage to be in present moment? I find it terribly hard for me to acomplished? And yes, when I get there, I usually feel at peace with world. Yes, natural beauty usually does that. Or, some kind of prayer/mediation (though I find it hard to focus at that lately, I could use hint on that).
How did you come to accept yourself? Was in natural to you or you did you have to work for that?

[MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION]

Now I see that you are 18...wow, in that age I was far from loving myself. You made my day by such mature answers:)

Last night I went for a walk in the dark. It was a full moon and all the stars were out. Even though it was very late, I could see everything clearly and as I walked I had a shadow from the brightness of the moon. Some kind of joy came over me then, because I felt like I had all the freedom in the world. It's hard to describe that feeling - it's almost a physical and conscious awakening. I try to seek it out as often as I can. It's amazing how much power lies in intentionality.

I don't always feel like I'm where I ought to be and I often question what I'm doing. When it gets very bad I fall into spells of listlessness. Will I ever have that kind of confidence in myself and my purpose? I'm not sure. Probably not! I think in moments of doubt perseverance pays off - carry on, finish what you started, contribute what you can, even if it's a small thing and goes unnoticed. There's an end result.

And you know... I want to achieve practical things. I have to make lists and set myself concrete goals otherwise I would just float along dreaming and get nowhere in life. I am driven my desire to not end up a flake. :D

White powder ...

... that is all :D

Last edited:
I think in moments of doubt perseverance pays off - carry on, finish what you started, contribute what you can, even if it's a small thing and goes unnoticed. There's an end result.

This is actually very wise advice. Because, sometimes joy comes naturally, we fee fine and strong and etc., but there are times whe everything or almost everything seams wrong. So, we have to move on, doing what we usually do and then we come to good place again.

Reactions: Lemonworld